FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Club Forum

Club Forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not sure if this has been posted before, but as we have a meets/events forum, is there anyway to introduce a "club" forum.

Although I do not attend clubs myself, I often see posts in the lounge, advice or chat forums regarding clubs.

Is there anyway that the regular club users can have their own forum or can it be amalgamated with the meets/events forum? This would help people looking for information about etiquette in clubs, and also those looking to meet up with others attending certain clubs, without the need to bump threads in other "general" discussion forums.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The swinging section or Swinging advice is a good place for them.

"The swinging section or Swinging advice is a good place for them."

I would have thought meet/events forum better because, at a club you "meet" people and some clubs have "events". Personal opinion, its just some days their can be "Chams this, Chams that" etc etc on what are general discussion forums.

Of course its a personal opinion, nothing more

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If they are meets yes....but if people are just asking advice about clubs, they go into the swinging sections.

"If they are meets yes....but if people are just asking advice about clubs, they go into the swinging sections."

Which is why I thought it would be good if there was one "dedicated" clubs forum, where people could ask questions about etiqutte, good clubs etc, whilst finding out who is going and/if events are being held, rather than go through 2 or 3 forums, it was just a thought

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thats what this section is for...suggestions

My own personal view is there wouldn't be enough threads to keep another forum section for it...but thats just my view obviously...Admins might be different.

"Thats what this section is for...suggestions

My own personal view is there wouldn't be enough threads to keep another forum section for it...but thats just my view obviously...Admins might be different."

Well to be fair the last post in the Canada Forums was 12 weeks ago (snowed in?). Its just an observation, I am guessing there are 4 or 5 club posts per day, which seems slightly more "active" than the whole of canada (I might post in the Canada forums now to try and get some momentum!)

» Add a new message to this topic