FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > finding hotlisters in chat rooms

finding hotlisters in chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any way i can find out which chat room someone in my hotlist is in without trawling through them all trying to find them?

Surely this would be a good feature if there's not already a way of doing it.

chris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is no way of doing it.

Don't think it would be done either as some people might make a pain of themselfs by following others all the while even if not wanted.

fair comment but surely a hotlist that tells you when someone is chatting is for just that?

Afterall don't forget that you can opt out of the hotlist so i dont think that would really be a problem

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"fair comment but surely a hotlist that tells you when someone is chatting is for just that?

Afterall don't forget that you can opt out of the hotlist so i dont think that would really be a problem"

Perhaps as well as a "add to hotlist" button you could have a "stalk" button too, so you could be emailed of said persons whereabouts on the site at all times? No? Hmm, just an idea..

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Afterall don't forget that you can opt out of the hotlist so i dont think that would really be a problem"
Can you?? How do you do this?

It would be preferable if any new features like this, which I would find really useful, defaulted to off with the option to opt in.

Next you will be wanting a "Google earth" button!!!

By *ain n ChezzaCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Next you will be wanting a "Google earth" button!!!"
Ooooh, please!!!

"

Perhaps as well as a "add to hotlist" button you could have a "stalk" button too, so you could be emailed of said persons whereabouts on the site at all times? No? Hmm, just an idea.."

It was a straightforward question, I think you are really misunderstanding the intentions here.

So you probably don't have anyone on your hotlist that you may like to see or chat to from time to time who aren't on your friends list then?

Believe it or not but on this adult, sexually orientated swinging site there are many people that like to put on a show for others and a simple pointer to the room isnt really that much of an intrusion. Thats what the block button is for as well as opting out of the hotlist system altogether

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Perhaps have that function only for people on your friends list? Than you can join them there rather than it becoming a stalking tool?

its a great idea

but as im usually in one chatroom its on my profile

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"fair comment but surely a hotlist that tells you when someone is chatting is for just that?

Afterall don't forget that you can opt out of the hotlist so i dont think that would really be a problem"

don't believe you can opt out of being hotlisted

» Add a new message to this topic