FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Link to from profile to latest message

Link to from profile to latest message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uniperjuice OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Hi. When you view a profile, it shows how many days / weeks ago you most recently sent and received a message from that person. It would be really great if these were clickable links which take you to the most recent message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi. When you view a profile, it shows how many days / weeks ago you most recently sent and received a message from that person. It would be really great if these were clickable links which take you to the most recent message.

"

+1

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This would be great x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've suggested this before, I put it in the survey as well, this would definitely get my vote

got my vote too. I mentioned a few other things in the survey but not this so glad others have.

But if you or the other user deleted the message you wouldn't see any so it will be pointless... I don't think many of us keep all our messages...

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Gets my vote!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"But if you or the other user deleted the message you wouldn't see any so it will be pointless... I don't think many of us keep all our messages..."

I often view a profile to see they messaged me a week or so ago. Chances are I've not deleted it but I can't get to it as the inbox only holds the first 75 ish messages. If the profiles good I'd like to be able to see the message.

This would be most helpful..

"But if you or the other user deleted the message you wouldn't see any so it will be pointless... I don't think many of us keep all our messages...

I often view a profile to see they messaged me a week or so ago. Chances are I've not deleted it but I can't get to it as the inbox only holds the first 75 ish messages. If the profiles good I'd like to be able to see the message. "

I have to agree.. This format would be a great tool .Very similar to Facebook and WhatsApp. I don't like to block people as it can bite you back in the arse at social and club events. It would be nice to read the messages between site members.. There's that many on here you get mixed up with who you have chatted to. I would personally be a great fan of this .. It would save any embarrassing messages if they're not interested. Or they missed your original message. Some single ladies I am friends with get frustrated too as they can have hundreds of messages a day and sometimes have to block delete x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Yes, this would be great!! Love this idea!!

I can understand that and especially if you are a genuine single lady who gets loads of messages.

» Add a new message to this topic