FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Dating Message Board

Dating Message Board

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *..TheCurvyPetrolHead... OP   Woman  over a year ago

Warrington

Hi Admin,

Daily I see "Dating" posts in the "The Lounge" Message Boards.

I reckon that a new message board could be made where dating threads could be.

Alternatively, I reckon you can add an area on the "Looking for...' page where you can choose you are open to dating. Then people can search for that.

You could also add in Looking for FB, FWB, Club Partner, Life Partner, Something Short Term, Something Long Term, NSA Fun and One Night Stand.

I'm trying to find a fella interested in dating and it would make life easier instead of reading loads of profiles.

Thank you,

J x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

"Hi Admin,

Alternatively, I reckon you can add an area on the "Looking for...' page where you can choose you are open to dating. Then people can search for that.

You could also add in Looking for FB, FWB, Club Partner, Life Partner, Something Short Term, Something Long Term, NSA Fun and One Night Stand.

I'm trying to find a fella interested in dating and it would make life easier instead of reading loads of profiles.

Thank you,

J x"

Second this

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Third this

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I agree too x

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Hands up to this please admin

Rabbit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes an excellent idea

By *ainted_love1Man  over a year ago

Altrincham

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

I'm not looking to sound like a bitch but please no to this.

This is meant to be a swinging site not a dating site.

Altrincham

"I'm not looking to sound like a bitch but please no to this.

This is meant to be a swinging site not a dating site. "

Its surly is easier for a swinger that has become single to find a new swinging partner on here ?

Its surly is easier for a swinger that has become single to find a new swinging partner on here ?"

Agree

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Its surly is easier for a swinger that has become single to find a new swinging partner on here ?"

Perhaps, but I would imagine most single profiles on here aren't former swinging couples. The site is already bad enough with people joining it with the totaly wrong idea of what the site is about.

Altrincham

Its surly is easier for a swinger that has become single to find a new swinging partner on here ?

Perhaps, but I would imagine most single profiles on here aren't former swinging couples. The site is already bad enough with people joining it with the totaly wrong idea of what the site is about.

"

So using your previous comment you think that because of some non genuine swingers the genuine ones should suffer too?

Thats life !!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think that as there are a lot of people looking for some form of relationship where their swinging experience is acknowledged and potentially to continue with a new partner, that it makes sense. We have users who use dating sites but struggle often to gain acceptance or anyone wanting to swing afterwards.

There may be people joining here with wild and varied interests , some unrealistic, but that will continue with or without having relationship options to search for. And as currently, we can filter out inappropriate unmatched people, like we currently have to do.

Perhaps the relationship option could be enhanced for site supporters, where users could post and view more details of their relationship needs. Ie, everyone could include relationship basic details but supporters would view extra information. Many relationship sites are already pay sites and fab supporter price would be competitive and help to introduce people to the type of person they'd like, with honesty from the start.

I'm not trying to put relationship finding out of reach of those with little spare cash who couldn't potentially afford supporters price - we all deserve to find the love that we deserve - just suggesting how it could be enhanced with more options for supporters.

I'd like to add the option of looking for a cuckold bf too.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Great idea

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

Great idea

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would luv to meet a partner whom I could explore my sexual fantasies with . I'm not a one nite stands type of guy.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

This

Great idea OP

By *ome_And_Get_MeWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

I like this idea!

Warrington

I want to find a partner who likes going to swinging clubs and wants threesomes and wants to experiment. They would need to be OK with me potentially exploring the HotWife scenario aswell...

As a single person I have done Vanilla dating and had a few really good relationships...but I want to find someone on my sexual level. If I went on a Vanilla date; how many dates do you leave it before you tell them your sexual desires? They may just run a mile. At least on here you can truly be yourself.

I have met couples recently who met on FAB and they are so happy! Even met one this weekend! I did have a 2 month relationship from here aswell.

I see everyday on the Forums threads matchmaking each other so there is a definite call for it. Or maybe Fab could make a separate site called FabDating?

J x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Where else are we meant to find people who want a relationship within the lifestyle?

It's alright for you, you're already a couple.

I don't get why couples are against it. We get told often enough that singles can't be swingers so we try to find a partner that likes swinging but then get told that's not what this sure is for!

Altrincham

Where else are we meant to find people who want a relationship within the lifestyle?

I don't get why couples are against it. We get told often enough that singles can't be swingers so we try to find a partner that likes swinging but then get told that's not what this sure is for! "

It wouldn’t impact you and I find it quite selfish coming from a person that’s already part of a couple. I would like to find my future swinging partner so I would love this idea.

I don't get why couples are against it. We get told often enough that singles can't be swingers so we try to find a partner that likes swinging but then get told that's not what this sure is for! "

They’re not mutually exclusive, it can be both.

By *werty38Man  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I’m all for this as a single guy I agree finding a partner who is into the scene as well would make things a whole lot easier.

Would it work I’d dating was added as a option of interests on your profile ?

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

i think that would be a great idea

By *xdirtyboyxxMan  over a year ago

chorley

Great idea

Please please make this happen!

Great idea OP

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Great idea!

Warrington

"I’m all for this as a single guy I agree finding a partner who is into the scene as well would make things a whole lot easier.

Would it work I’d dating was added as a option of interests on your profile ? "

That would aswell so you can search for "Dating" profiles.

This post is filling up nicely with support for it; so there is obviously a need for it...

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

I would have loved this as an option when I was single. Great idea

Great idea

By *weetViolentUrgeWoman  over a year ago

Aldershot,

Ohhhh love this idea.

"I want to find a partner who likes going to swinging clubs and wants threesomes and wants to experiment. They would need to be OK with me potentially exploring the HotWife scenario aswell...

As a single person I have done Vanilla dating and had a few really good relationships...but I want to find someone on my sexual level. If I went on a Vanilla date; how many dates do you leave it before you tell them your sexual desires? They may just run a mile. At least on here you can truly be yourself.

I have met couples recently who met on FAB and they are so happy! Even met one this weekend! I did have a 2 month relationship from here aswell.

I see everyday on the Forums threads matchmaking each other so there is a definite call for it. Or maybe Fab could make a separate site called FabDating?

J x"

Would love to find the same thing

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

great idea

By *anceSkyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I totally support OP and all the other supporters of this thread because we singletons are only "single" due to having not yet found our sole-mate swinging partner. The swinger couples who say singles are not 'proper' swingers forgot that once upon a time they were single once and they swang until they found a like-minded partner.

I/We present day single swingers are no different.

It's only a site like Fab where we can swing and also find like-minded sole mates who have the same mindset. . .to swing as well.

By *ent79Man  over a year ago

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 06/09/18 12:35:06]

By *ent79Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Definitely makes sense to me

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

just no!

Personally I think it's a great idea. If u meet someone on here to date then they are accepting of this life style whereas a " vanilla " partner is less accepting,

Just saying

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Judging by the response to this thread I would have to agree it's a good idea.

For the ones saying no it's just a filter you would not use like ones here. I am not I interested in men so I don't use that filter.

I think this is a great idea, there’s plenty here looking for something more, myself included. If politics can have its own board then so should dating, those that don’t want to read about it can avoid it all together

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

It wouldn’t impact you and I find it quite selfish coming from a person that’s already part of a couple. I would like to find my future swinging partner so I would love this idea. "

Great idea xx

"Personally I think it's a great idea. If u meet someone on here to date then they are accepting of this life style whereas a " vanilla " partner is less accepting,

Just saying"

For Sure x

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Noo with this idea, it's a swinging website.

I get enough mails asking if I'm single already, dating sites are there for that reason. I don't want to come on here and have that.

When I joined I used a popular fish website, I got tired of the relationship questions and I actually had Fab suggested to me and it was ideal for what I wanted. To find NSA sex and clubs with like minded people.

I get more and more frustrated lately with the men who join looking to find relationships.

Keep it to one thing, the swinging side.

I support the idea. I’d ask though that is s separate part of the site, not just added as an interests tick box. As can be clearly seen above there are strong feelings about swingles looking for dating and I’ve found a lot of projection of fears from men if they find out I am looking for a relationship, even though not with them.

Also, my criteria for a partner differ from those I’d use for a swinging friend/meet. Separation between the two would make the interactions cleaner. No single men with commitment phobia worrying that their FAF messages were going to be interpreted as s proposal of marriage.

Looking at the company page for the owners it looks like they have tried this as a separate site already. I wonder why it no longer exists?

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

Great idea.

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

We see both sides of the argument (which it has almost degenerated into), whilst it may be quite useful it will also attract the people who want a dating site.

Having been slated and abused on another thread for suggesting that non swingers using this site purely as a chat site are sad (we are sure there are plenty of other 'chat only' sites available), to then open it up as 'fab dating' would bring even more people who aren't swingers into the mix.

If it was only genuine swingers allowed on the site then we would say yes, unfortunately this could never be properly governed so we will say 'please don't as there are enough non swingers on here already'.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

Great idea. There are many singletons here with swinging tendencies. Not the sort of thing that is ever broached on "proper"(ie f***ing useless) dating sites.

Can you imagine it? Typically a single pof date per year and popping the questions. bdsm? swinging? Even worse than asking whether their back door has ever been smashed in.

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

I also posted this request a year or so back.

Loads agreed. Like now.

The site is basically ignoring this request it seems!

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

This would be a great idea come on admin!!!!!!!!

Thanks in anticipation

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Sounds like a great idea to me, well thought op

Without checking, I would presume that the majority of people wanting a dating option don't mention they would be very much up for dating on their profiles.

There are no end of dating sites elsewhere if that's your bag.

By *arneyWhite2014Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Agreed

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Yes please

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"We see both sides of the argument (which it has almost degenerated into), whilst it may be quite useful it will also attract the people who want a dating site.

Having been slated and abused on another thread for suggesting that non swingers using this site purely as a chat site are sad (we are sure there are plenty of other 'chat only' sites available), to then open it up as 'fab dating' would bring even more people who aren't swingers into the mix.

If it was only genuine swingers allowed on the site then we would say yes, unfortunately this could never be properly governed so we will say 'please don't as there are enough non swingers on here already'.

"

What did you do before you were a couple?

Dating board please xxx

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

100% with you on that. Most if not all of the clubs within a 75 mile radius of where I live categorically state 'no single men' - I understand why it's bad if there's too many of us or we're badly behaved, but how otherwise are we supposed to make new friends on the scene? We could, I suppose, message women asking them to chaperone us, but I somehow doubt that will go down too well either, since half of them have set their profiles to not engage with us.

It would be a welcome addition to the advanced search, definitely !

Would be nice

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I would like a proper relationship but with being able to carry on swinging. A partner from here woukd be ideal. And I don't mean fwb or FB. Done that and it hasn't worked for me.

Good idea, difficult to meet people into the scene are up for dating and open to the scene.

Great idea.

best idea so far

. good shout

Sounds like a good idea to me

Well Admin I am sure I read somewhere on the site that if anyone came up with a sensible idea to promote the site it would be look upon as a positive and as you can see from most off the replies on this post it would have a good following and in the long run as singles are probably in the majority would make the site bigger and definitely more enjoyable

So please let's see some action as I am sure that site can afford it .

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"

There are no end of dating sites elsewhere if that's your bag."

The only bag im thinking of is a bag of shit, which they all are. Most here are on pof too. They'll never be messaged.

If people think swingers are shallow what about cynical sites where you choose on their face alone by swiping. Left/ Right .

Can anyone beat 2 per second?

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

I'm with you OP, my profile says it all ??

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Probably because a lot of couples would prefer women to be single so they don't have to play with the male half of another couple. I'm looking for a proper relationship. Meeting someone from here woukd be great. Until then, the search goes on.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

There are no end of dating sites elsewhere if that's your bag.

The only bag im thinking of is a bag of shit, which they all are. Most here are on pof too. They'll never be messaged.

If people think swingers are shallow what about cynical sites where you choose on their face alone by swiping. Left/ Right .

Can anyone beat 2 per second?

"

Agree with the fact that most are on dating sites as well. Just covering all bases, caught a few liars and cheats on dating sites as well.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We see both sides of the argument (which it has almost degenerated into), whilst it may be quite useful it will also attract the people who want a dating site.

What did you do before you were a couple?

"

Exactly.

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

My my my!

This is a cracking thread OP. There is a huge demand for this on here. It will also increase fab members and make it more fun for everyone involved!

Before any other changes happen this should be one of the top priorities in my opinion.

Loving this thread

"I want to find a partner who likes going to swinging clubs and wants threesomes and wants to experiment. They would need to be OK with me potentially exploring the HotWife scenario aswell...

J x"

Oh wow! Lovely post.

However I will say no to a separate site because this is already inclusive of both sides, but just needs the extra changes to it. Making this site a much more improved one will make it a very pleasant experience for all involved.

Singles and couples

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

J x

Oh wow! Lovely post.

However I will say no to a separate site because this is already inclusive of both sides, but just needs the extra changes to it. Making this site a much more improved one will make it a very pleasant experience for all involved.

Singles and couples "

Totally agree, please fab, help us singles lol xxx

Well they have FabSwingers.

FabGays/guys...or whatever it’s called.

Why not FabRelationships?

I met MrCarter here.

This place is perfect for meeting likeminded people, from NSA to full on relationships where like us we live together and will marry one day. All because of Fab.

So thank you Fab! But yes, this is a great idea. So get on with it x

I was chatting to someone else about this earlier. It's a great idea as Fab seems to have a broader range of reasons for people being on here nowadays.

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Fabulous Idea. I would use this search function...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Started a dating thread for Cornwall in UK section.

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Good idea , have lots of nice social dates on Fab

"Good idea , have lots of nice social dates on Fab "

It would be good to arrange a big singles social somewhere - or maybe in various locations throughout the UK

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

No idea why your all supporting this thread and doing nothing else about it ??

You all seem to miss the fact FAB needs you as a PAYING customer. If the customer does not get the service they require they either stop being a paying customer or send a message where it counts stating you may not be a paying customer in the future. Im sure you all have people on there friends list too that would support your requests. Just my tuppence worth.

J x

Oh wow! Lovely post.

Singles and couples

Totally agree, please fab, help us singles lol xxx"

Yes please!!! I would love this!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Started a dating thread for Cornwall in UK section. "

And someone posts for holiday fun..

Do a dating night

Hire a hall with a bar and a dj

Tenner a ticket

Bit like over 35,s night whatever they were called .....singles night

I guess you'd need 50 people to cover costs

You might get a pub to give you function room free so you only gotta pay dj

"Good idea , have lots of nice social dates on Fab

It would be good to arrange a big singles social somewhere - or maybe in various locations throughout the UK "

Great idea!!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It would be good to arrange a big singles social somewhere - or maybe in various locations throughout the UK

Great idea!!"

I think it would be too.

By *ereforthafunMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great idea this, seems to be real demand for this so hopefully this can get sorted. x

Great idea!!

I think it would be too. "

Great ...I'm in

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

I'm DEFINITELY IN....

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm in x

By *zamiWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

"Hi Admin,

Thank you,

J x"

Good idea

I think fab dating would be a brilliant idea. I'm single but I'm not monogamous and enjoy clubs and the swinging life style so vanilla dating sites are not for me. Where else do i go? Here of course. I want to meet regular guys to join me but I'm not into one nighters. It's very hard to find like minded guys on Fab. I know it's a swinging site for couples but us singles need to find someone first to be in a swinging couple.

In a town Fab forgot

Yes please.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/834252

In a town Fab forgot

"

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/834252"

How many???????

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Yeah a dating aspect on here would be good

[Removed by poster at 25/12/18 11:54:41]

That’s coming from you as a couple!!! What about us singles who want to find a ltr with a fellow swinger?!! It’s a good idea.

If you’re in a couple already, then you’d not have to read it!!!

In a town Fab forgot

Purely out of interest, how and where did you meet?

going on dragons den with it ........fabulous idea .

In a town Fab forgot

You sound like a couple I was chatting to in a club a little while ago.

Vehemently and aggressively opposed to singles on Fab because they're not "real" singers.

Turns out they met on Fab when they both had singles profiles here. Not a trace of irony.

When I looked at their Fab profile they were looking for single men and women.

You couldn't make it up.......

How do I meet a couple

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Vehemently and aggressively opposed to singles on Fab because they're not "real" singers.

Turns out they met on Fab when they both had singles profiles here. Not a trace of irony.

You couldn't make it up......."

Without us singles, couples wouldn't get their ffm or mmf would they? Why can't us singles have a chance to be couples with like minded others? Oh sorry, that would be a few less unicorns/single guys for some selfish couples to use at their convenience wouldn't it?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You couldn't make it up......."

There's some silly people around isn't there.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It's a lot better as a couple going to parties and clubs and it's extra nice to have a partner who won't be shy in exploring different scenarios . I would luv to find a partner to explore with .

By *ll That Ass 67Woman  over a year ago

Kettering

I met my partner on here , I want expecting to but it happened, feelings developed and they happily were mutual. We are looking to create a couple profile soon and may swing together ,or we may not , will see where our relationship naturally goes...

By the way ,I did try a popular dating site , the fishy one , and it was basically a load of blokes wanting to fuck me ....at least here most folk are respectful if you say no.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I met my partner on here , I want expecting to but it happened, feelings developed and they happily were mutual. We are looking to create a couple profile soon and may swing together ,or we may not , will see where our relationship naturally goes...

By the way ,I did try a popular dating site , the fishy one , and it was basically a load of blokes wanting to fuck me ....at least here most folk are respectful if you say no.

"

I'm also on that one. Same guys on there as here. And far ruder.

In a town Fab forgot

You couldn't make it up.......

There's some silly people around isn't there.

"

Uh huh.......

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok let's not get personal.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Looks like I'm late to the party but...what a party!

Obviously my vote is for yes.

A singles social does sound like an interesting idea though...

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

I would like a dating forum too as I would like to meet a regular fb for going out and to clubs eye in 2019 x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"going on dragons den with it ........fabulous idea . "

It's already been thought of though

» Add a new message to this topic