FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Marital status

Marital status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think that could be helpful to search on - include/exclude married people from searches for example

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I don't think marital status is one of the profile fields.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think that could be helpful to search on - include/exclude married people from searches for example"

I'd like this option

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Could be helpful if folks are genuine

By *rincess Fiona 76Woman  over a year ago

clitheroe

Unfortunately the vast majority of the men on here claim they’re single when they’re not. Would be great if everyone was honest then that would be a good option to search by but due to the nature of the site it wouldn’t work!

By *ustAnnieWoman  over a year ago

Tingley

If someone is on as a single guy but can’t accommodate I’d just assume he was married

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

"Unfortunately the vast majority of the men on here claim they’re single when they’re not. Would be great if everyone was honest then that would be a good option to search by but due to the nature of the site it wouldn’t work! "

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

"Unfortunately the vast majority of the men on here claim they’re single when they’re not. Would be great if everyone was honest then that would be a good option to search by but due to the nature of the site it wouldn’t work! "

WELL my pet hate is females profiles hiding the fact they are in fact part of a couple or with a FB ,partner or BF. To be honest though it's surprising how many photos show wedding rings as a giveaway

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Yup people aren't always honesnt about their realtionship status.

I don't think it would work either, as I think people would still lie about it as most users are incredibly private about being on here, more so if they are married ect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome in swing world.

I am just wondering what people expectations are hire.

Are you looking hire for Relationship or fuck friendship.

Do you need to know everything about others or you want to have a gooooood ride.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"If someone is on as a single guy but can’t accommodate I’d just assume he was married "

Does that same rule go for single women too?

It would not work..too many liars for all genders

Very true

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Its a great idea but would the married ones tick married or just tick the single box? So many lie already I don't really see it working.

I can see where the OP is coming from, but what about the married gents/ladies who have both a couple's and singles profile here and are honest from the get go - the filter as proposed would discriminate those also as we then assume that all 'attached' people are liars.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Honest here and clearly stated in profile.

Happy out doing so too. Why lie? It'd be like saying I have a foot long but you only get 5in!

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Ashford

"Unfortunately the vast majority of the men on here claim they’re single when they’re not. Would be great if everyone was honest then that would be a good option to search by but due to the nature of the site it wouldn’t work!

Yup people aren't always honesnt about their realtionship status.

I don't think it would work either, as I think people would still lie about it as most users are incredibly private about being on here, more so if they are married ect. "

my status is right up there at the start. Some people don’t want to meet married, like everything it’s a choice

I’m a newbie and married.

I’d have no problem with it, at least people know where you’re coming from.

I let people know in the message chats.

Not that I’ve got anywhere yet

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

People lie to get what they want

"Unfortunately the vast majority of the men on here claim they’re single when they’re not. Would be great if everyone was honest then that would be a good option to search by but due to the nature of the site it wouldn’t work!

WELL my pet hate is females profiles hiding the fact they are in fact part of a couple or with a FB ,partner or BF. To be honest though it's surprising how many photos show wedding rings as a giveaway

"

I have a wedding ring on. And I'm not with my husband. Dnt think it matters I wear them because they were expensive. I love them and they dnt fit any other finger

"I think that could be helpful to search on - include/exclude married people from searches for example

I'd like this option"

As if even half the married people on here are open about it...

By *HX6969Man  over a year ago

St Albans

Hey but at least it will help

It's just a drag, searching and then finding out they won't meet married guys

This at least would cut on that

If someone is caught then it can be repkrted

But great idea

By *udefun99Couple  over a year ago

Sydney

"

Best plan - be honest - there’s someone out there to suit everyone’s preferences Mrs rudefun x

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Why not a (cheating ) playing away from home button .

There are plenty on both sides who do it .

And plenty of people who don’t mind

By *udefun99Couple  over a year ago

Sydney

"I can see where the OP is coming from, but what about the married gents/ladies who have both a couple's and singles profile here and are honest from the get go - the filter as proposed would discriminate those also as we then assume that all 'attached' people are liars."

I’m married and have both a couples profile and single profile (cherry snickers) both honest and upfront about being married. Wish everyone could be honest but some relationships aren’t that black and white, life can be complicated x I find it fun and interesting exploring what others get up to without judgment. X good luck x Mrs rudefun

I do t accommodate for one reason,it's not my place it's my landladies she doesn't approve of sex outside marriage so I don't bring my meets back but as per usual I get accused of being married or In A relationship but a single woman who can't accommodate can say they got kids or don't bring strangers home for safety reasons and we blokes are supposed to accept it as gospel that it's true and they're not hiding a partner

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If someone is on as a single guy but can’t accommodate I’d just assume he was married "

I thought that then came across guys who

1)lost the house in the divorce

2)had caring duties for an elderly parent or relative

3)lived with puritanical flat mates

"If someone is on as a single guy but can’t accommodate I’d just assume he was married

I thought that then came across guys who

1)lost the house in the divorce

2)had caring duties for an elderly parent or relative

3)lived with puritanical flat mates"

"Welcome in swing world.

I am just wondering what people expectations are hire.

Are you looking hire for Relationship or fuck friendship.

Do you need to know everything about others or you want to have a gooooood ride. "

[Removed by poster at 08/10/18 11:21:02]

"People lie to get what they want"

Gadzooks surely not !

By *exyJ-and-HornyGCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

"Could be helpful if folks are genuine "

Shame though, that all too many already lie about it.

"Could be helpful if folks are genuine "

I'd say a high percentage stating single are actually married with both sexes and there will be lot of couples profiles which are fake orreally just a single guy

Although we don't have that field so it maybe easy for fab to implement if there was a big enough interest for it

Ashford

"Could be helpful if folks are genuine

I'd say a high percentage stating single are actually married with both sexes and there will be lot of couples profiles which are fake orreally just a single guy

Although we don't have that field so it maybe easy for fab to implement if there was a big enough interest for it "

well put and very true about the fake couples profile.

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 16/10/18 05:59:06]

By *randmrsfab3Couple  over a year ago

Waterlooville

We are a couple and been married for 10 years we both also have single profiles. We both agreed if your on a site like this why should it matter wether the person you meet is married or not at the end of the day should it not be just fun we are all human after all and everyone wants different things

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We are a couple and been married for 10 years we both also have single profiles. We both agreed if your on a site like this why should it matter wether the person you meet is married or not at the end of the day should it not be just fun we are all human after all and everyone wants different things "

Because some of us don't want to meet people cheating on their partners. Personally, I have no desire to meet the male half of a couple either. I'm looking for genuinely single guys with no ties. It's called a preference.

By *exyJ-and-HornyGCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

"We are a couple and been married for 10 years we both also have single profiles. We both agreed if your on a site like this why should it matter wether the person you meet is married or not at the end of the day should it not be just fun we are all human after all and everyone wants different things

Because some of us don't want to meet people cheating on their partners. Personally, I have no desire to meet the male half of a couple either. I'm looking for genuinely single guys with no ties. It's called a preference. "

It's all about preference yes.

"We are a couple and been married for 10 years we both also have single profiles. We both agreed if your on a site like this why should it matter wether the person you meet is married or not at the end of the day should it not be just fun we are all human after all and everyone wants different things

Because some of us don't want to meet people cheating on their partners. Personally, I have no desire to meet the male half of a couple either. I'm looking for genuinely single guys with no ties. It's called a preference. "

but how would u know if they're single or not ,I've met ladies who've stated they're single and it turns out at a later date they're not but at the time I've believed they were

Ashford

Because some of us don't want to meet people cheating on their partners. Personally, I have no desire to meet the male half of a couple either. I'm looking for genuinely single guys with no ties. It's called a preference.

It's all about preference yes."

completly agree it’s about preference. Some couples like married guys as they can be more discreet and I’ve found they tend to be less flakey.

Others will not meet married guys as it doesn’t sit right with their values, which if you’re not in this lifestyle & have an understanding seems a strange thing to say about people who like to see their partner have sex with a relative stranger, but that’s preference and what makes us different

» Add a new message to this topic