FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hotlist filters

Hotlist filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We think it would be a great idea to have filters on the hotlist. Primarily for men/couples/women etc, but I'm sure other users could think of other filters (maybe can accommodate, or by interest )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Not really needed, as you only add people your are interested in yourself.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"Not really needed, as you only add people your are interested in yourself. "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes but what if you have added a lot of people. And you don't want to view them by whoever was on last. You want to view by a specific type

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes but what if you have added a lot of people. And you don't want to view them by whoever was on last. You want to view by a specific type"

Get chatting indtead of just perving and move them on friends list and arrange to meet them. There's a bigger need for an 'avoid without blocking' list than a hot list. When I started I used the hot list but it soon became apparent as a single guy on fab I was just another sprat in the ocean and the likely hood of a very 'hot' lady looking at my profile was 1000/1. Very bad odds imo so even stopped looking at the hot pics and focused on profiles and not photos. It's worked.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Yes but what if you have added a lot of people. And you don't want to view them by whoever was on last. You want to view by a specific type"

Bloody hell, how many are on your hotlist? We've been here 5 years and have 3,

By *ertsDrewMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

"Yes but what if you have added a lot of people. And you don't want to view them by whoever was on last. You want to view by a specific type

Bloody hell, how many are on your hotlist? We've been here 5 years and have 3, "

Well there's on more on my Hotlist now!!

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"Yes but what if you have added a lot of people. And you don't want to view them by whoever was on last. You want to view by a specific type

Get chatting indtead of just perving and move them on friends list and arrange to meet them. There's a bigger need for an 'avoid without blocking' list than a hot list. When I started I used the hot list but it soon became apparent as a single guy on fab I was just another sprat in the ocean and the likely hood of a very 'hot' lady looking at my profile was 1000/1. Very bad odds imo so even stopped looking at the hot pics and focused on profiles and not photos. It's worked."

This man knows

» Add a new message to this topic