FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > My OWN LOGO is not a 'waterark'

My OWN LOGO is not a 'waterark'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle Luna OP   Couple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

GGRRRRRR FAB!!!

PLEASE sort this out and get your admins to LOOK at what they are doing - and ALL the other photos in a users gallery. They have WASTED 6 of my upload quota today!!

I use MY OWN logo on all my images - all of which are ORIGINAL by my partner and are OF ME

I use the logo to

1. OWN my own images

2. I like my own logo... I use it on everything.

I know the rules and this is NOT breaking the rules.

-----

FAB RULES:

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

------

It is NOT a watermark, from this or any other site.

These images DO NOT exist on any other website - that is one of the main reasons for my having a Logo... it deters theft and allows me to prove they are mine.

YOUR admins need to use a bit more common sense - looking at the fact the images are part of a series and of the SAME PERSON as ALL THE OTHER PICS.

I have even had to make an image with text and arrows (ffs) explaining that they are NOT watermarked - and usually the admin will allow further uploads - but tonight I had a series of images rejected TWICE after uploading them.

PLEASE sort this out

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle Luna OP   Couple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

JEEEZ!! Even my last image has been rejected as

"It looks like a screenshot, or a photo-of-a-photo. We can only accept the original."

IT IS ORIGINAL it mine and I edited it!

It is a PICTURE OF ME with the following text on it:

HEY ADMIN!!!

1. I am LUNA

2. It is ME in the pictures

3. This is MY personal logo

4. NOT a 'watermark' from another site

5. I AM following the rules - read them!

6. PLEASE stop wasting my uploads

Are these people just being awkward or blind?

TONS of users here put their own name on their images - and they are right to want to protect themselves like this with the number of fakes about.

PLEASE FAB speak to your Admins about this - just because I can take decent phptos and can add text in photoshop (I am a graphic artist) it doesn't mean I've stolen all my pics or they are screenshots.... I AM PAYING for the extra uploads and they are wasting them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Usual advice is - leave the pics in your Gallery - and use the 'Contact' facility to ask Admin to look again at the issue.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you ask Admin to review from the contact button they will approve them from there for you if they are within the pic rules