FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Room full

Room full

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rCpl100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

on a boat on the Hudson

I do not understand why lurkers and non-paying members are filling the rooms and preventing paying members with cam from chatting. They should automatically get kicked out for paying members. We are not going to renew our membership because the room we want is always full.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

The only room that's consistently full is one of the directing rooms, of which there are 5 (6 if you include the bi room) - is it that important which one you go in?

One of this site's main 'selling' points is that it is free to use, bumping non payers out of chat to give preference to paying members is a dreadful sense of entitlement.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Its only £5 for 2

Months silver membership hardly gonna break the bank is it? I use fab on my mobile alot and you cant use chat on mobile unless your a member

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The only room that's consistently full is one of the directing rooms, of which there are 5 (6 if you include the bi room) - is it that important which one you go in?

One of this site's main 'selling' points is that it is free to use, bumping non payers out of chat to give preference to paying members is a dreadful sense of entitlement. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do not understand why lurkers and non-paying members are filling the rooms and preventing paying members with cam from chatting. They should automatically get kicked out for paying members. We are not going to renew our membership because the room we want is always full."
omg really is it that important

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

OP, there are a total of 21 cam rooms available, are you seriously saying that you can't find an alternative there?

» Add a new message to this topic