FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Showing messages as unread?

Showing messages as unread?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people read messages and then have the option as showing it as unread? We can see when they delete but not when it’s been read. Any reason for this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It can be helpful as if you read a message but don't have time to reply you can mark it unread so you remember to do it at a more suitable time.

If you have a joint profile you might want to mark it unread so that your partner can read it also, and it not get mixed up with the ones that you are not being brought to their attention.

Yes I suppose that’s fair comment but I find it often stays unread instead of being deleted without a reply or any kind of responce...

Oh well just a thought

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I never delete messages.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So they can read it quickly and unread it if not interesting

"So they can read it quickly and unread it if not interesting"

Yes I get that but I think it would be better if they just deleted it.

Because people love a mind game... Waiting until you log off, read your message then mark unread.

The solution?

Don't check your sent items!

If they reply to your message, they have read it. Don't be all stalkery and be a slave to your sentbox

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I do it to remind myself to go back to it when I have more time/ mental energy. It's certainly not a mind game (for me).

"I do it to remind myself to go back to it when I have more time/ mental energy. It's certainly not a mind game (for me). "

You are the exception.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Why do people read messages and then have the option as showing it as unread? We can see when they delete but not when it’s been read. Any reason for this?"

Sometimes people need to think of a good reply or it also stops moaning self entitled men thinking they have been ignored so they don't lay their insecurity shit back at the said lady, and the lady can say she never read it or got that far.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Why do people read messages and then have the option as showing it as unread? We can see when they delete but not when it’s been read. Any reason for this?

Sometimes people need to think of a good reply or it also stops moaning self entitled men thinking they have been ignored so they don't lay their insecurity shit back at the said lady, and the lady can say she never read it or got that far. "

Not that I do this on purpose, but it also outs people who don't realise I'm not waiting on tenterhooks for their (unsolicited) message. Read, mark unread, fully intend to come back to it. Ten minutes later, a whiny message that I've dared to be online without attending to them. Oh, well, bullet dodged.

"Why do people read messages and then have the option as showing it as unread? We can see when they delete but not when it’s been read. Any reason for this?

Sometimes people need to think of a good reply or it also stops moaning self entitled men thinking they have been ignored so they don't lay their insecurity shit back at the said lady, and the lady can say she never read it or got that far. "

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Quite a few will not read a message first, but will take a look at your profile first, if you're not what they want the message stays unread.

» Add a new message to this topic