FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verified tick icon ??

Verified tick icon ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oisisback OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

So here goes the verified tick thing at the top of profiles covers for picture verification or verified by others option , Now when you go to look at a profile that is verified by others quite a few of them have a whole list of cam verifs not one actual meet.

TBH I don't generally take much notice of cam verifs and all a lot of them prove is the guy has a cock ! I've even seen 1 that was verified by showing an old polaroid photo of what was apparently his wife to another guy via cam ! and yet according to their profile they are a genuine couple.

Now how about having a different colour tick for people that have actually met someone ? perhaps a blue colour or whatever doesn't really matter tbh but something that sets apart cam from real meets.

Thoughts please forumites xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's a great idea

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I perfur to meet then verified so others know am genuin

"So here goes the verified tick thing at the top of profiles covers for picture verification or verified by others option , Now when you go to look at a profile that is verified by others quite a few of them have a whole list of cam verifs not one actual meet.

TBH I don't generally take much notice of cam verifs and all a lot of them prove is the guy has a cock ! I've even seen 1 that was verified by showing an old polaroid photo of what was apparently his wife to another guy via cam ! and yet according to their profile they are a genuine couple.

Now how about having a different colour tick for people that have actually met someone ? perhaps a blue colour or whatever doesn't really matter tbh but something that sets apart cam from real meets.

Thoughts please forumites xxx "

I suggested this the other day too

For me it's when people hide the veris and summary you don't know what kind of veri they have at all.

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Great idea...

By *slandbiguyMan  over a year ago

Newport

Well said, I messaged the site owners ages ago saying the same thing but didn't get a reply. I only take note of meeting verifications and cam does nothing for me. Has to be skin on skin.

A different colour or symbol would be a great way of sorting the wheat from the chaff .

By *slandbiguyMan  over a year ago

Newport

Age. Lots of people use the default for age but then when you try and contact them they either don't reply or block.

I tend to look at their friends list (if they got one) which is s better indication on the age they are looking for.

I would like to see a better system for age, maybe you have to type in the from and to and not allow you to move to the next part until you have specified, maybe dump the default.

people have been suggesting this for years and it hasn't happened despite other totally pointless 'innovations' being introduced.

I suspect it will never happen as it would mean a lot of people would bypass interacting with the people who like to cam and uoad pictures who upgrade their site supporter to gold to do so but never have any intention of doing anything else...

"Age. Lots of people use the default for age but then when you try and contact them they either don't reply or block.

I tend to look at their friends list (if they got one) which is s better indication on the age they are looking for.

I would like to see a better system for age, maybe you have to type in the from and to and not allow you to move to the next part until you have specified, maybe dump the default. "

How do you view someone’s friends list and vice versa pls? I agree this is a great way of getting a feel for compatibility but not sure how to do it?

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"So here goes the verified tick thing at the top of profiles covers for picture verification or verified by others option , Now when you go to look at a profile that is verified by others quite a few of them have a whole list of cam verifs not one actual meet.

Thoughts please forumites xxx

I suggested this the other day too

For me it's when people hide the veris and summary you don't know what kind of veri they have at all. "

Totally agree

"Age. Lots of people use the default for age but then when you try and contact them they either don't reply or block.

I would like to see a better system for age, maybe you have to type in the from and to and not allow you to move to the next part until you have specified, maybe dump the default. "

I get the logic ... but I have a social circle that I'm friends with, some of whom I potentially don't play with, but I'm still friends with them ...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

For me it's when people hide the veris and summary you don't know what kind of veri they have at all. "

On the search you can search for people with meet veri's only, so if they didn't come up in the search they probably have cam veri's only

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I would like to see a better system for age, maybe you have to type in the from and to and not allow you to move to the next part until you have specified, maybe dump the default.

How do you view someone’s friends list and vice versa pls? I agree this is a great way of getting a feel for compatibility but not sure how to do it? "

You can only view people's friends lists if they chose to make them public on the full site, not the mobile app.

"

For me it's when people hide the veris and summary you don't know what kind of veri they have at all.

On the search you can search for people with meet veri's only, so if they didn't come up in the search they probably have cam veri's only"

I didn't know that. That's very useful

How do you view someone’s friends list and vice versa pls? I agree this is a great way of getting a feel for compatibility but not sure how to do it?

You can only view people's friends lists if they chose to make them public on the full site, not the mobile app. "

Thank you x

exeter

"

On the search you can search for people with meet veri's only, so if they didn't come up in the search they probably have cam veri's only"

What about the one I mentioned that are verified by using an old polaroid picture being held up in the chatroom does that make them a genuine couple the guy doing the verif didn't eben know if it was the guys wife ffs could have been a picture taken from Victoria's Secret underwear catalogue.

And please before you say report the profile and admin will look into it... well its been reported numerous times and the only thing that happens is a block is put in place so whoever is reporting a profile can no longer see it !!

IF admin were to sort out genuine people from non gen the site wouldn't have numerous threads about fakes and probably lose 2/3rds of the database using it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

And please before you say report the profile and admin will look into it... well its been reported numerous times and the only thing that happens is a block is put in place so whoever is reporting a profile can no longer see it !!

"

Or the person is disabled by Admin

I won't say report as it doesn't seem welcome, but as you say, there are thousands of people on the site so if we all help Admin by reporting then at least they get a chance to check the report out. There are things in place that Admin do in cases you describe

"I think it's a great idea "

Yes - we don’t like to show all our verifications- not that any are bad.

But could we have a different colour for ones met?

Thanks

You can only view people's friends lists if they chose to make them public on the full site, not the mobile app. "

Aha- always wondered that. Why not on mobile site?

exeter

How about to help out the single person using an old profile and or pics of their other half from 5 years ago which they may be unaware still being used how does this sound.

If you are a genuine couple who has no actual real meet verifications (flesh on flesh) you could be verified by a Moderator within any one of the chatrooms at any time when you are both there ? Almost every laptop or computer has a built in camera these days and would take literally seconds to do.

That way you could do a tick box for Mod verified couple OR female (blue tick) and search accordingly.

I spoke with a newbie couple recently on here and told them I don't meet unverified and they would need to both be verified either by cam or in person with someone else to prove they are a couple 24hrs later and the profile had gone UNLOS guess either they weren't as genuine as they thought they were or the guy got caught out using pics of his wife at family parties or the others of her on holiday in a sun lounger beside a pool !!

By *appyWandererMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Op, this has been suggested quite a few times; verified by meet shows a different level of commitment.

Mods just won't implement it. As someone who has web development knowledge, i know it isnt that hard.

The cam meet verI was added a while back due to users requesting it. Think try removed the phone veri at the same time.

exeter

"Op, this has been suggested quite a few times; verified by meet shows a different level of commitment.

Mods just won't implement it. As someone who has web development knowledge, i know it isnt that hard. "

WOW you mean to say something that has been asked for on NUMEROUS occasions on a site feedback forum by MULTIPLE PEOPLE over the course of lets say for arguments sake 3 YEARS and could be sorted out in a matter of lets say for arguments sake A WEEK hasn't been acted upon !!

Don't really see the need for a FEEDBACK FORUM if nothing that gets raised by people using the site gets sorted out

"Op, this has been suggested quite a few times; verified by meet shows a different level of commitment.

Mods just won't implement it. As someone who has web development knowledge, i know it isnt that hard.

WOW you mean to say something that has been asked for on NUMEROUS occasions on a site feedback forum by MULTIPLE PEOPLE over the course of lets say for arguments sake 3 YEARS and could be sorted out in a matter of lets say for arguments sake A WEEK hasn't been acted upon !!

Don't really see the need for a FEEDBACK FORUM if nothing that gets raised by people using the site gets sorted out "

As I said, I don't think it will ever be implemented, too many people who are really only interested in calming and not meeting upgrade their membership to do so. If they were overlooked by those of us only wanting to meet and didn't get a good level of interest, they'd soon take their money elsewhere.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You can only view people's friends lists if they chose to make them public on the full site, not the mobile app.

Aha- always wondered that. Why not on mobile site?"

No idea, it was just something I noticed.

Excellent suggestion!

I've been asking for that separation for ages!

Wonder what happened to the feedback ideas most took the time filling in!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

If people are quite clearly only getting can veris they are easy to spot as it’s says so. You don’t have to meet anyone you don’t think is genuine . That’s up to you to do your research .

Your profile says your a couple but you quite clearly are a single female with a husband at home and you haven’t met for a long time so are you still genuine ? Everyone uses fab for their own reasons . It has a simple to use interface and doesn’t really need changing.

Don't really see the need for a FEEDBACK FORUM if nothing that gets raised by people using the site gets sorted out "

Correct!

» Add a new message to this topic