FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block my profile to no-pic-profiles

Block my profile to no-pic-profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to have the option to prevent no-picture-profiles from viewing mine...if your not willing to put any pictures on your profile, why should you get to see mine??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 12:39:28]

I understand the logic, but bear in mind if this was an option those profiles you don't want looking at you could upload a pic of a hand, or any other body part. And then they can look ..... so I don't see what real difference it would make ....

"I understand the logic, but bear in mind if this was an option those profiles you don't want looking at you could upload a pic of a hand, or any other body part. And then they can look ..... so I don't see what real difference it would make .... "

Yes. You can at least block no-picture profiles from messaging you.

OP if it bothers you that much your only option really is to make all your pics private.

"I understand the logic, but bear in mind if this was an option those profiles you don't want looking at you could upload a pic of a hand, or any other body part. And then they can look ..... so I don't see what real difference it would make ....

OP if it bothers you that much your only option really is to make all your pics private. "

I’ve got the filter on for no pictures then no messages and somehow people still message me without any pictures viewable on their profile!

"I understand the logic, but bear in mind if this was an option those profiles you don't want looking at you could upload a pic of a hand, or any other body part. And then they can look ..... so I don't see what real difference it would make ....

OP if it bothers you that much your only option really is to make all your pics private.

I’ve got the filter on for no pictures then no messages and somehow people still message me without any pictures viewable on their profile! "

They can get round it by adding a pic to enable them to message you and get round filters, then remove the pic after messaging.

We have the same filter in place and get the same thing.

"I would love to have the option to prevent no-picture-profiles from viewing mine...if your not willing to put any pictures on your profile, why should you get to see mine??"
Most look in ninja anyway don't let it bother you

I’ve got the filter on for no pictures then no messages and somehow people still message me without any pictures viewable on their profile!

They can get round it by adding a pic to enable them to message you and get round filters, then remove the pic after messaging.

We have the same filter in place and get the same thing."

Gods really? Some people totally need to get out more

By *aughtycouple22Couple  over a year ago

London

OP if it bothers you that much your only option really is to make all your pics private. "

That's a fake filter

It doesn't work

By *aughtycouple22Couple  over a year ago

London

That's a fake filter

It doesn't work "

» Add a new message to this topic