FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Displayed message threads

Displayed message threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid_n_Babs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedworth, CV12 (& LD2 when @ Builth Wells)

Love the new Mailbox with the linking of messages ...

... but really would like to have the number of displayed message threads in both the Inbox and Sent lists increased to say double the current number.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Love the new Mailbox with the linking of messages ...

... but really would like to have the number of displayed message threads in both the Inbox and Sent lists increased to say double the current number."

I don't understand what you're asking for.

I can see every message conversation I've had in my inbox..... that's dozens.....

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't keep my messages long enough for that

By *icenspicy2Couple  over a year ago

Love Island

Why do my messages dissapear after only a few days? Sorry if its a dumb question but are they limited for silver site supporters or something?

In a town Fab forgot

"Why do my messages dissapear after only a few days? Sorry if its a dumb question but are they limited for silver site supporters or something?"

I've got messages going back months. Mine only dissappear when the writer leaves the site.

Could be the same for you....

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Love the new Mailbox with the linking of messages ...

... but really would like to have the number of displayed message threads in both the Inbox and Sent lists increased to say double the current number."

There's usually a LOAD MORE button at the bottom in your inbox if you're on the new style mailbox.

This is fairly new functionality

(If your inbox has more messages)

Admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do my messages dissapear after only a few days? Sorry if its a dumb question but are they limited for silver site supporters or something?

I've got messages going back months. Mine only dissappear when the writer leaves the site.

Could be the same for you...."

Read messages stay. Unread messages are bulk deleted every few weeks.

In a town Fab forgot

"Why do my messages dissapear after only a few days? Sorry if its a dumb question but are they limited for silver site supporters or something?

Could be the same for you....

Read messages stay. Unread messages are bulk deleted every few weeks. "

Every day's a schoolday...

By *ngelkDevilCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

This new mail box is rubbish i dont have time to read the messages throufh the week and they arw being deleted and the old emails cleared. There is no load more options . I am not happy at all with the option used the site on and off for 6 years and now the details i was keeping are all removed with out my permission

» Add a new message to this topic