FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Posting and looking for meets.

Posting and looking for meets.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e Devil OP   Man  over a year ago

Blantyre

Have asked this before and never got any feedback so will try again.

When looking at meets that have been posted can Fab not leave it on the meets section till 8 am of the following day . This would allow people coming home from work just after midnight still having the possibilty if a meet.

At midnight Fab removes all that days meets and goes onto the next day.

This pisses me off big time . For most people out and about or working or looking to meet , a saturday night does not end at midnight, please please leave the Saturday night meet post on till at least 6am on the Sunday . In fact that goes for every day. Feed back appreciated. Fab ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a good idea - perhaps those adding their meet could be given the option to extend it beyond midnight? Some would consider it preferable to be screened from late night, possibly d*unken, wankers and the messages they'll send - whilst others would prefer to maintain visibility and secure a late night meeting

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

If i posted a meet on a said day I'm sure i wouldn't want anyone msg me 12 am as on next day asking to meet and since when does 12 am not start a new day ??? Or am I getting confused again x

Blantyre

"If i posted a meet on a said day I'm sure i wouldn't want anyone msg me 12 am as on next day asking to meet and since when does 12 am not start a new day ??? Or am I getting confused again x "

Bit of sarcasm there i think.

If you go out on a Saturday night and you go to a disco at 1am till 3am .

Come monday at work do you tell your friends you went to a disco on Sunday, of course not , its still part of your Saturday night out, i think you get my drift.

As for my post, not everyone can meet earlier on for meets and i mean people posting and also those looking around midnight. Cutting to a new day at midnight automatically deletes all postings prior to midnight. Why not leave it there till 6 am well into a new day.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"If i posted a meet on a said day I'm sure i wouldn't want anyone msg me 12 am as on next day asking to meet and since when does 12 am not start a new day ??? Or am I getting confused again x

Come monday at work do you tell your friends you went to a disco on Sunday, of course not , its still part of your Saturday night out, i think you get my drift.

As for my post, not everyone can meet earlier on for meets and i mean people posting and also those looking around midnight. Cutting to a new day at midnight automatically deletes all postings prior to midnight. Why not leave it there till 6 am well into a new day."

You could just post two consecutive meet days back to back , then take them down when you want on the Sunday ?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

If I was coming home from the dancing on a Sunday morning I’d look for Sunday meets.

Nothing complicated about that.

Blantyre

"If I was coming home from the dancing on a Sunday morning I’d look for Sunday meets.

Nothing complicated about that. "

Have a look after midnight F, you will see no meets for that time. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get you and this seems very logical

Mrs P

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If i posted a meet on a said day I'm sure i wouldn't want anyone msg me 12 am as on next day asking to meet and since when does 12 am not start a new day ??? Or am I getting confused again x

As for my post, not everyone can meet earlier on for meets and i mean people posting and also those looking around midnight. Cutting to a new day at midnight automatically deletes all postings prior to midnight. Why not leave it there till 6 am well into a new day."

Because its the next day??!!

» Add a new message to this topic