FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Why give non site supporters filters

Why give non site supporters filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It pisses me of that non paying site supporters get away with not paying and taking the piss out of those that do...we all know that admin add a lot of profiles to make the site look busy...dont give any filters to non paying profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

"It pisses me of that non paying site supporters get away with not paying and taking the piss out of those that do...we all know that admin add a lot of profiles to make the site look busy...dont give any filters to non paying profiles"

How would taking filters away from non paying members help the site or its members? How do non paying members effect you? Removing filters will just mean people getting messages they dont want and could put people off staying..

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

The use of this site is free. You can pay for added extras if you want. If you've chosen to pay for the added extras this does not mean your paying for the features available in the entirety of the site, only those features available as site suporters. The filters are part of free features.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It pisses me of that non paying site supporters get away with not paying and taking the piss out of those that do...we all know that admin add a lot of profiles to make the site look busy...dont give any filters to non paying profiles"

Why does it annoy you?

I don’t pay for extras,I definitely don’t take the piss,as you so eloquently put it x

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Doesn’t know what he's talking about forgive him he just came back from the pub

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 08:01:16]

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

It is a very successful site and we love it the way it is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha he aint getting laid

» Add a new message to this topic