FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Vaping / Vapers added to personal details.

Vaping / Vapers added to personal details.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etwifeandhim69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

My wife and I quit smoking 6 years ago now but we do vape when we have a drink and we tend to have a drink on meets.

Whilst its not smoking (and smelling of candy floss never seemed to upset anyone) I would imagine there are some out there who wouldn't meet someone who vapes or sees it as the same as smoking.

Could we get the category added to personal details so people are not surprise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to ask this question a while ago too. I don't have myself down as a smoker but I did smoke for many years until almist a year ago when I bought vape.

Nowadays I might take a handful of puffs from it.

Should I be down as a smoker??

I understand a lot of people may not want to meet smokers not only because of smell or anything but stamina. And I've plenty of that left haha

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

You could put add it to your profile text if it doesn't appear as a category

By *etwifeandhim69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Already done that but it never ceases to amaze us how many people don't read profiles.

We wouldn’t knowingly meet anyone who smokes or vapes.

The sickly smell and the sight of whatever chemicals are in the thick plume of steam, vapour, whatever it is turns my stomach. God only knows what it is doing to the lungs.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

The main difference is that with cigarettes the smell and taste lingers on the person for a while after, whereas with vaping doesn't.

The reason the filter is there is because a lot of people are turned off by kissing or cosying up to a smoker because of the taste/smell of smoke. A lot of people don't like being around vapers while they're vaping, but most wouldn't notice any difference afterwards.

Think its a really good idea especially as it can affect kissing a non smoker.

I vape but my long term playmate can sometimes get an aftertaste from the nicotine. Im on 3% Strawberry jam lol so not a cig flavour.

So yes Id select a vape option

By *ydesubMan  over a year ago

glossop

"Think its a really good idea especially as it can affect kissing a non smoker.

I vape but my long term playmate can sometimes get an aftertaste from the nicotine. Im on 3% Strawberry jam lol so not a cig flavour.

So yes Id select a vape option "

Try using the nicotine salt versions, the taste of nicotine is nothing like standard and it is undetectable.

I am often amazed that some people, especially women, who are happy to post pictures of their faces covered in cum would object to meeting a smoker.

"I am often amazed that some people, especially women, who are happy to post pictures of their faces covered in cum would object to meeting a smoker. "

And those pictures are smokin ....not

"I am often amazed that some people, especially women, who are happy to post pictures of their faces covered in cum would object to meeting a smoker. "

Why? I can't see any link between the two

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

"We wouldn’t knowingly meet anyone who smokes or vapes.

The sickly smell and the sight of whatever chemicals are in the thick plume of steam, vapour, whatever it is turns my stomach. God only knows what it is doing to the lungs.

"

The main ingrediant in vape juice is natural cough medicine

By *CheshireMaleMan  over a year ago

Middlewich

my FB likes me to vape as she blows me lol anyone else into this?She likes to smoke as I lick her

I would like to see this option. I am going through a quit smoking program with the doctor and vaping is an acceptable alternative to not smoking. My carbon monoxide levels halved In a week and a half. Yes, I might smell a little sweet but it’s nothing compared to someone smoking cigarettes and having tried a couple of puffs from a cig, i understand how vile it is. Non smokers and vapers alike should be allowe to make the informed decision.

On a note, just as people lie about their age, half of the meets I’ve had who say they don’t smoke, actually do....

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because smoking (and vaping) gives me an allergic reaction but cum doesn't, perhaps?

"

It's doing very little to the lungs compared to smoking.

Daily Mail or Sun readers perchance? They run some appalingly biased stories about vaping that are putting smokers off trying it - verging on criminal in my view.

It's doing very little to the lungs compared to smoking.

Daily Mail or Sun readers perchance? They run some appalingly biased stories about vaping that are putting smokers off trying it - verging on criminal in my view."

I wouldn’t pick up those rags if you paid me to lol.

I think anything that gets people to quit smoking is fabulous. I’m sure most of the vaping liquid is perfectly safe and unharmful to the user and the passive inhaler but I’m pretty sure there are plenty of people buying cheaper knockoff viles from certain internet sites and market stalls who have absolutely no idea what they are inhaling and making those close by inhale. It is the sight and stench of the practice that I personally can’t abide.

Thank goodness there are lots of bars and restaurants that ban vaping.

NON Sun or Daily Mail reader

Manchester (she/her)

I don't read tabloids either. I don't doubt it's better for you than smoking. Most things are. Doesn't mean I like it, want to be near it, or that it doesn't make me ill. (or that it's good for you. Being hit by a car is better than being hit by a train. So what?)

"I don't read tabloids either. I don't doubt it's better for you than smoking. Most things are. Doesn't mean I like it, want to be near it, or that it doesn't make me ill. (or that it's good for you. Being hit by a car is better than being hit by a train. So what?) "

Good analogy!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm vaping after quitting smoking 9 weeks ago. Gradually weaning myself off it. It would be nice to have a tick box for it on profile. X

Manchester (she/her)

My position fundamentally is, your body, your choice, my body, my choice. I'm unusually sensitive and I react physically badly around vaping and vapers. I don't want to get sick. Vaping may be the best thing since sliced bread, it may be bad for you. Don't know, in this context don't care. But I'm not interested in meeting anyone who smokes or vapes.

"I would like to see this option. I am going through a quit smoking program with the doctor and vaping is an acceptable alternative to not smoking. My carbon monoxide levels halved In a week and a half. Yes, I might smell a little sweet but it’s nothing compared to someone smoking cigarettes and having tried a couple of puffs from a cig, i understand how vile it is. Non smokers and vapers alike should be allowe to make the informed decision.

On a note, just as people lie about their age, half of the meets I’ve had who say they don’t smoke, actually do...."

Lie about age and smoking on fabs !! Never

By *mpaler721Man  over a year ago

Devon

A non smoker myself, I would class it as smoking.

Better be safe than sorry.

You can always tell them you vape, in messaging.

Yes a tick box to exclude vaper profiles would be useful to us.

We are a kissing couple, so it's something we regard as important. We have added it into our profile.

There could be tick boxes for many things, they all rely on honesty.

Scooby

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

kilburn

Yes please. This is very much needed

» Add a new message to this topic