FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reporting someone who blocked you

Reporting someone who blocked you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ess37 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nantwich

... so this is highly annoying - taking abuse from a person who has blocked you so you can’t report them! There are far too many guys on here who can’t take a polite no for an answer and there should be a way to contact admin and report such user...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can still report a profile that has blocked you - either from your Blocked List page [if you know the full username, just enter it and save].

Otherwise, locate the profile, look to the left of the screen [in the desktop version] or the three dashes/menu [in the mobile version] and the options to report user and block user are both present for you to use.

Nantwich

In block list page are only people whom I have blocked and I don’t see any other options ... to access a profile of someone you can’t be blocked by them - there is no way otherwise to access their profile and I’m sorry but I don’t see any of the options you have just described

Nantwich

[Removed by poster at 25/01/19 22:04:25]

Nantwich

Right ... so the way to report such user is to read their message and use the report button at the bottom of that specific message - for those who might need it in the future : )

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

By *lexeatonMan  over a year ago

Cannock Chase Area

... or you could just simply delete the messages, ignore them and not waste any energy on them.

Spend the energy on adding to that lovely gallery x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In block list page are only people whom I have blocked and I don’t see any other options ... to access a profile of someone you can’t be blocked by them - there is no way otherwise to access their profile and I’m sorry but I don’t see any of the options you have just described "

On the profile you are blocked you can still access the menu to report and counter block you just cant see any of the profile

» Add a new message to this topic