FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > REJECTED PHOTOS

REJECTED PHOTOS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventurousOpen OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee/Ayrshire

Rejected: It looks like a screenshot, or a photo-of-a-photo. We can only accept the original. Read photo rules

Seriously??? how else do you get a photo from a video? Not only that you ALLOWED some of them on my old profile so what gives and why not help desk????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *dventurousOpen OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee/Ayrshire

oops posted in wrong place

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Rejected: It looks like a screenshot, or a photo-of-a-photo. We can only accept the original. Read photo rules

Seriously??? how else do you get a photo from a video? Not only that you ALLOWED some of them on my old profile so what gives and why not help desk????"

Do a screen grab

By *ord daddybearMan  over a year ago

WORTHING

I'm trying to be productive and not trying to just moan, but can you please clarify in more detail what can and can't be shown in picture with regards to spanking. Someone "possibly being hurt" is surely every spanking picture. "Puts us off our dinner" is very subjective.

The reason I feel the need to ask is because many of my pictures were accepted and later taken down. It really seems that different moderators are interpreting the rules differently. If you go to pictures tagged "spanking" at least a quarter if not more like half will show some marks on a bottom.

The fact that spanking is listed as a nominated activity both on profile and in pictures, auch legitimises it as an acceptable activity. Therefore why is a picture of two consenting adults partaking in said activity potentially "too rude". I'd suggest either allow it or remove it as a nominated activity.

At least make the can & can't rules regarding picture of spanking fair, unambiguously and consistent.

There seems to be such inconsistency that it poses the thought as to how can this be just a mistake.

I'd invite anyone to look for themselves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's been a shift in what is acceptable online legally recently - so old pics may not have been re-checked since - and new ones will be caught earlier in the vetting procedure.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"There's been a shift in what is acceptable online legally recently - so old pics may not have been re-checked since - and new ones will be caught earlier in the vetting procedure.

."

It would be helpful if you are going to give advice to make sure it was the correct one please as you are confusing members

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP...as it says the pics have to be the originals so screenshots of videos are not allowed

To the spanking question, bad marks on the body has never been allowed since the owners took over which was the end of 2008. saying you have an interest is not the same as showing it in all it's glory or talking about it in graphic detail and neither of these are allowed

Having said that, if anyone wants Admin to review a pic that was rejected, leave it in your galley and ask Admin from the contact button to review for you