FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > straight cpls

straight cpls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn julie 500 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

we have nothing against bi gay cd or trannies but our preference is to meet straight cpls in clubs. so a filter for straight cpls only would be helpfull

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting perspective. I am not sure discriminating against people based on sexuality is particularly wise.

After all, what someone does with other people and what they do with you is not correlated.

In my case, despite not caring about gender, I am happy to play entirely straight.

Perhaps instead of being closed to a fairly large section of this community, you might consider just being open about your hard limits and meeting people that will respect them.

Happy fabbing,

Vin

leeds

we are not and do not discriminate against any one if what you suggest is true that would mean that any button you press on the filters is in someway discriminating against someone i.e. i see you dont want to meet many types of people are you discriminating against certain people

leeds

wow just noticed you only want people under 50 you are very discriminating dont be so quick to judge

By searching for only couples/singles or by age or location is discrimination in someone's eye.

I just look at each couples profile, if the man in bi I walk on by.

Not discrimination in my head, just don't want to waste our time.

I got a very rude reply from one couple as I replied to a meet request for single M without checking the bi status. Live and learn.

I am closed to nothing.

I simply change what I'm in the mood for from time to time.

leeds

change your details then or are you saying its ok to discriminate when your mood takes you i think you are just digging a deeper hole

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Don't you just read their profile? In a lot of couple profiles one is at least bi curious. Doesn't necessarily mean they will be interested in playing with anyone of the same sex and are likely to be happy to just do a swap.

» Add a new message to this topic