FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Incompatible 'meet' options

Incompatible 'meet' options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *histler21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Many a time I've seen a meeting advertising for M (Males) - yet the 'Looking For' is set to 'Not looking for single guys'. As far as I can see these are incompatible.

Before the meeting request is accepted - can Fab highlight this and allow the member either to remove 'not looking for...' or discard the meeting invite?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Next time we update this section of the site, we'll do this check - has been flagged to use before.

Thanks for the prod

Admin x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Next time we update this section of the site, we'll do this check - has been flagged to use before.

Thanks for the prod

Admin x"

As people have said before tho, some ppl meet from their friends list, and use the meet today to show they are avialable.

i dont see why its a problem, just move on.

By *histler21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Next time we update this section of the site, we'll do this check - has been flagged to use before.

Thanks for the prod

Admin x

As people have said before tho, some ppl meet from their friends list, and use the meet today to show they are avialable.

i dont see why its a problem, just move on."

If that is the case - then maybe a 'friends only' option is appropriate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unecessary site update and point we think.

If someone as a rule of thumb chooses not to meet single males, but on occasion and with absolutely no need to explain their reasons or motives to anyone, decides on a particular occasion they DO want to meet one, why does the site have to be amended with yet more unecessary notifications. It's a swinging site, for adults, not for people who want their arses wiped just for possibly making an error by checking the 'M' box.

This type of whine is why we are turning into a namby pamby, mardy arse country. ( in our opinion)

» Add a new message to this topic