FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fab Admin

Fab Admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think Administration need to do an upgrade and bring Fab into 2019.

We need better options for self categorisation (Black British, Pansexual, etc). This also applies to the "looking for" option...

We need better emojis, and options to turn that pink thumb into a brown thumb for the like of me and a few others

Just a few upgrades would be nice... I've been a Gold member for nearly two years now and all that's changed was the new messages system

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

And the ability to see all previous messages between yourselves and someone else by clicking a button on their profile would be handy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe having a voice note button...

What else do We need???

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"And the ability to see all previous messages between yourselves and someone else by clicking a button on their profile would be handy "

I vote for this

By *weetstephanie321TV/TS  over a year ago

kidderminster

As a Ts woman I do get up set when I am classed. As a tv girl can we not be called tv but Ts instead .thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think Fab is fine the way it is. It’s free for the majority,so it does the job!

Unless of course,everyone should be made to pay to join!!

"And the ability to see all previous messages between yourselves and someone else by clicking a button on their profile would be handy "

"And the ability to see all previous messages between yourselves and someone else by clicking a button on their profile would be handy

"

A distance filter would benefit some of us too...get hundreds of messages from 200 miles away...very flattering but pointless

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A distance filter would benefit some of us too...get hundreds of messages from 200 miles away...very flattering but pointless "

Definately this

"A distance filter would benefit some of us too...get hundreds of messages from 200 miles away...very flattering but pointless "

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?

Distance filter and being able to see previous messages would be fantastic

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 16/05/19 19:23:10]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A distance filter would benefit some of us too...get hundreds of messages from 200 miles away...very flattering but pointless

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?"

Quite a few of us would prefer to only be contacted within a set (by us) radius actually.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/19 20:11:24]

"A distance filter would benefit some of us too...get hundreds of messages from 200 miles away...very flattering but pointless

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?

Quite a few of us would prefer to only be contacted within a set (by us) radius actually. "

Well...

Obviously you’re the only ones ENTITLED to an opinion.

Especially the ones with clout!

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?

Quite a few of us would prefer to only be contacted within a set (by us) radius actually. "

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?

Quite a few of us would prefer to only be contacted within a set (by us) radius actually.

Well...

Especially the ones with clout!"

What do you mean by this? This is the feedback section. Everyone is free to make a suggestion so really don't understand what you are saying.

I’m giving feedback... but it obviously doesn’t sit right. I’m not one of the in crowd. Funny really,how shallow this section really is.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?

Well...

Especially the ones with clout!

What do you mean by this? This is the feedback section. Everyone is free to make a suggestion so really don't understand what you are saying."

Actually neither do I.

North west ish

"I’m giving feedback... but it obviously doesn’t sit right. I’m not one of the in crowd. Funny really,how shallow this section really is."

Yeh you have still lost me. What exactly do you expect to happen here? I could put up suggestions. They maybe taken up by admin or ignored for various reasons. How does that make someone part of the 'in crowd'?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm guessing that ultimately, any changes to be made are decided by site owners after looking at all suggestions and options.

"I’m giving feedback... but it obviously doesn’t sit right. I’m not one of the in crowd. Funny really,how shallow this section really is.

Yeh you have still lost me. What exactly do you expect to happen here? I could put up suggestions. They maybe taken up by admin or ignored for various reasons. How does that make someone part of the 'in crowd'?"

The clique of Fab forums...priceless... I can’t recall seeing your username though.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I’m giving feedback... but it obviously doesn’t sit right. I’m not one of the in crowd. Funny really,how shallow this section really is.

Yeh you have still lost me. What exactly do you expect to happen here? I could put up suggestions. They maybe taken up by admin or ignored for various reasons. How does that make someone part of the 'in crowd'?

The clique of Fab forums...priceless... I can’t recall seeing your username though."

Oh, theyve been on the forums a lot, just not so much lately.

North west ish

The clique of Fab forums...priceless... I can’t recall seeing your username though."

Yes sweetie you still aren't making sense. Happy fabbing

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure why the angst from your posts but please leave this thread for what it is, a feedback thread for Admin rather than attacking people

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP please

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Back to the OP please"

By *infulSoufieWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in making whoopee

I deffo had a popcorn moment.

Never use the thumbs up, my hand are mostly brown

Oh I get thousands!!

Who cares?"

I do...I answer all my messages not just delete..it’s time consuming

Will never happen been on and off for like 5/6 years now and lots of people put their opinion across lots of people pay but nothing changes

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Op makes a lot of good points.

Why is there so little change in new options? Is it a cost issue or something?

There should be options for things like BBC, Hotwifing etc.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Oh yes please

By *parxyndpetalCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Oooo a notification when you have commented on a thread if someone replys back to you etc!!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Oooo a notification when you have commented on a thread if someone replys back to you etc!! "

Yes that's a good one, but if you are a prolific forumite your phone would be one long ping lol.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"And the ability to see all previous messages between yourselves and someone else by clicking a button on their profile would be handy

"

By *hesexaddictMan  over a year ago

Dublin 24

"As a Ts woman I do get up set when I am classed. As a tv girl can we not be called tv but Ts instead .thank you x"

I agreed with you, separate TS and TV as 2 different genders.

» Add a new message to this topic