FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Caption Photos and Comments

Caption Photos and Comments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichFord OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I think we should be able to caption our photos and maybe allow other members to post comments underneath them..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think we should be able to caption our photos and maybe allow other members to post comments underneath them.. "

Why its not facebook

London

"I think we should be able to caption our photos and maybe allow other members to post comments underneath them..

Why its not facebook"

Because I want to caption my photos especially after specific events..

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Why not write a caption on them before you upload them.

London

"Why not write a caption on them before you upload them."

Could do!! But some of my pics don’t have space to hold a caption will look too cramped

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I often use a text box on my phones photo edit thing for captions.

London

"I often use a text box on my phones photo edit thing for captions. "

Just had a look at your pics I like what you’ve done..

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

"I think we should be able to caption our photos and maybe allow other members to post comments underneath them.. "

Personally don't think it's a bad idea... As for the comments, they can be optional.

London

"I think we should be able to caption our photos and maybe allow other members to post comments underneath them..

Personally don't think it's a bad idea... As for the comments, they can be optional."

Yes totally agreed with the comments being optional

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Very good idea!

With fabs competitive nature I can assume most comments would be very much negative. I think it's a feature that would benefit more men than women.

Why its not facebook"

I think that's a good idea. But how would you stop the idiots who cant take rejection from leaving nasty comments?x

London

I think that's a good idea. But how would you stop the idiots who cant take rejection from leaving nasty comments?x"

Maybe like the verifications you can choose what to show. But I would more prefer the caption idea

London

Why its not facebook "

Didn’t say it was Facebook did I?

London

"With fabs competitive nature I can assume most comments would be very much negative. I think it's a feature that would benefit more men than women."

True! But if we had the option to display it or not like the verification it could work but I’m more for the caption under pic idea

London

"I think we should be able to caption our photos and maybe allow other members to post comments underneath them.. Very good idea! "

Would be a good idea if you could limit to friends only.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We used to belong to a voyeur and exhibitionist site that allowed this. The mods were kept very busy with the nasty comments about people's pictures. If it was a feature on fab we wouldn't enable it, people can be incredibly unkind.

"We used to belong to a voyeur and exhibitionist site that allowed this. The mods were kept very busy with the nasty comments about people's pictures. If it was a feature on fab we wouldn't enable it, people can be incredibly unkind."

Maybe it could be restricted to friends only?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We used to belong to a voyeur and exhibitionist site that allowed this. The mods were kept very busy with the nasty comments about people's pictures. If it was a feature on fab we wouldn't enable it, people can be incredibly unkind.

Maybe it could be restricted to friends only?"

Our friends just message us if they want to comment on a particular photo. I'm not against the idea it's just not something I'd be interested in using.

"With fabs competitive nature I can assume most comments would be very much negative. I think it's a feature that would benefit more men than women.

True! But if we had the option to display it or not like the verification it could work but I’m more for the caption under pic idea "

Can you imagine going through hundreds of comments for a pic approving or disapproving them

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd disable/ not look at such a feature.

By *ete le MeatMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

I'd say it's a great idea!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I don't think there is anything to stop you captioning your own pics.

Either on the pic or below it. Space is not an issue as pics can be as big or as small as you choose.

As for the comments feature that also exists as people can message you to let you know how much they like you photos.

Not sure what making those messages public would add.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

Why its not facebook"

...but it is 2019.

Manchester (she/her)

Why its not facebook

...but it is 2019. "

Can you imagine the comments on here though? They'd mostly be grotesque or insulting.

By *avid alanMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Why its not facebook

...but it is 2019.

Can you imagine the comments on here though? They'd mostly be grotesque or insulting. "

I think it’s ok but only for friends to comment maybe? Caption idea doesn’t bother me

near you...

Why its not facebook

...but it is 2019.

Can you imagine the comments on here though? They'd mostly be grotesque or insulting. "

Why would the comments be better or worse than what's already seen here on the forum where anyone can comment on anything they like?

Manchester (she/her)

Why its not facebook

...but it is 2019.

Can you imagine the comments on here though? They'd mostly be grotesque or insulting.

Why would the comments be better or worse than what's already seen here on the forum where anyone can comment on anything they like?"

Because a lot less people use the forum, and I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to do a real version of "oh god Example User I'd rip his Calvin Kleins off and ram that cock down my throat" (or threats of violence or breeding fantasies or more). Commenting on pictures would be about that specific person for everyone to see.

near you...

Why its not facebook

...but it is 2019.

Why would the comments be better or worse than what's already seen here on the forum where anyone can comment on anything they like?

Because a lot less people use the forum, and I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to do a real version of "oh god Example User I'd rip his Calvin Kleins off and ram that cock down my throat" (or threats of violence or breeding fantasies or more). Commenting on pictures would be about that specific person for everyone to see. "

I see what you mean. Moderation would definitely be an issue and I can't see the administrators wanting to take on more work. Fair point well made.

» Add a new message to this topic