FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Rejected Photos

Rejected Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acktil OP   Man  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Hi there, yesterday I uploaded 3 pictures that were not offensive in anyway. They contained another person who's permission I have to post them.

All 3 were decorative bondage and more artistic than offensive. Some of the pictures on this site contain a lot more offensive content.

Please reconsider, many thanks.

Tazz...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wont make a difference. you need to blank their faces out etc, you have a single account and they dont have proof of permission so as a rule its not on!

there you go .... contained another person.. as you are a single male fab will not allow face pics that shows another members face,try blocking the face of the other person and upload again.

Tewkesbury

"wont make a difference. you need to blank their faces out etc, you have a single account and they dont have proof of permission so as a rule its not on!"

The shots did not show a face, one was a close up of feet, the second a close up of calves and the third was arms. I see no problem with that compared to the stuff on some profiles.

Tewkesbury

"there you go .... contained another person.. as you are a single male fab will not allow face pics that shows another members face,try blocking the face of the other person and upload again."

Sorry but photos did not contain a face, I have a little more respect for my partners than that. The shots are listed in the reply above and were all very tasteful. Thanks for the advice though.

By *_n_JCouple  over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

Hi there

The full list of photo rules can be found here

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Looks like the second one down about you being in the photo applies

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Were you in the picture or just this other person?

If you were, was there any distinguishing features on the other person? IE tattoos, jewellery etc

You have to be in the pictures also, you can't just upload a female onto a single male profile, irrespective if she cannot be recognised.

Tewkesbury

It was just a pair of feet & calves with some fancy shibari. It was obvious that they are not my feet. However, there are a lot of profiles on here where there are pictures that may not be the people whos profile it is.

I have given up on getting them posted, and put them up on another site. May be I should just set up a joint profile with the lady in question then they would be acceptable.

Thanks for your help and support folks.

By *_n_JCouple  over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

"It was just a pair of feet & calves with some fancy shibari. It was obvious that they are not my feet. However, there are a lot of profiles on here where there are pictures that may not be the people whos profile it is.

I have given up on getting them posted, and put them up on another site. May be I should just set up a joint profile with the lady in question then they would be acceptable.

"

If you see photos that are questionable the best thing to do is report it and let admin decide

Tewkesbury

"It was just a pair of feet & calves with some fancy shibari. It was obvious that they are not my feet. However, there are a lot of profiles on here where there are pictures that may not be the people whos profile it is.

If you see photos that are questionable the best thing to do is report it and let admin decide "

The sort of thing I am talking about is not provable, say a close up of a females body parts on a joint profile. How do admin know its the fem from the profile. They dont, they just trust.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As someone else has pointed out, a woman alone on your profile isn't allowed and why they were rejected.

Mistakes do get made sometimes so if you see any pics that you think shouldn't be allowed, click on the report button.