FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Option to specify age range for blockage?

Option to specify age range for blockage?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Fabswingers Team,

Not sure if this have been suggested/requested, however, it would be useful if users can specify age range for peeps they would like to block.

For instance, I would like to block those young studs who believe they are god gifts to women, with crude one-liner messages using txt tlk!

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Fabswingers Team,

Not sure if this have been suggested/requested, however, it would be useful if users can specify age range for peeps they would like to block.

For instance, I would like to block those young studs who believe they are god gifts to women, with crude one-liner messages using txt tlk!

Thanks in advance "

Lol, or to apply pish filters to incoming messages!

Hello Admin,

Whilst you have nothing to do, could you set up a filter that s out anyone who hasn't had a lottery win this week and isn't blind d*unk enough to give it all to me.

Ta ever so in advance. Im in my 'It's the money that counts' time of life xxxxx

"Hello Admin,

Whilst you have nothing to do, could you set up a filter that s out anyone who hasn't had a lottery win this week and isn't blind d*unk enough to give it all to me.

Ta ever so in advance. Im in my 'It's the money that counts' time of life xxxxx"

PMSL!!!

"Hello Admin,

Ta ever so in advance. Im in my 'It's the money that counts' time of life xxxxx"

We are in the packet of fags and condoms will do time of life

» Add a new message to this topic