FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Browse

Browse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whene looking at the browse i think it would help if you can have more options like smoker non smoker and if they have tattoo's ect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"whene looking at the browse i think it would help if you can have more options like smoker non smoker and if they have tattoo's ect "
good idea about the smoking bit but dont no about the tatts dont think people are to fussy with men or woman having tatts well ive never heard of any 1 saying no im not meeting you cuase you have a tatt with your kids name or the wifes lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i was just using that as a example but the more info ppl can put into the search the better the match

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

Up in the icy sticks.....were just pleased if we get anyone coming up that has a beating heart and just the two legs.

I can see your point down London way though. I think there is a well known Adult contact site that has more options. You can Find lots of Friends there.

We'd find it much easier if there was a filter to find only people who can accomodate. We often look at a profile only to find that they cannot. If they are a site member they realise we've looked at their profile then contact us, then the explanation has to start that neither of us can accomodate. This would save a lot of wasted time.

I'm sure that somewhere along the line, I heard a whisper that a new 'proxy search' facility is to be introduced.

This apparently will work along the following lines.

1) You decide, who, what, where and when you want to meet.

2) You pass all the information to a proxy search facility

3) The proxy search facility will search all the active profiles and will return a list to you within 10mins, thus saving everyone from wasting their precious bloody time looking for themselves

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"We'd find it much easier if there was a filter to find only people who can accomodate. We often look at a profile only to find that they cannot. If they are a site member they realise we've looked at their profile then contact us, then the explanation has to start that neither of us can accomodate. This would save a lot of wasted time."

you could still meet but share the cost of a hotle/motel room

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm sure that somewhere along the line, I heard a whisper that a new 'proxy search' facility is to be introduced.

This apparently will work along the following lines.

1) You decide, who, what, where and when you want to meet.

2) You pass all the information to a proxy search facility

3) The proxy search facility will search all the active profiles and will return a list to you within 10mins, thus saving everyone from wasting their precious bloody time looking for themselves "

LOL - this really made me giggle - am I the only person to realise that you're taking the p**s? God help us!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, we noticed too

» Add a new message to this topic