FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site Blocked by Three?

Site Blocked by Three?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_happy33 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi all I don't know if it's a problem on the phone side or fab side, but I am unable to access fabswingers on my android phone & I can't access the site on my laptop with my phone tethered to it.

I can access the site no problems on my pc connected to home broadband & I can access fabguys no problem.

Have I had some kind of IP block placed on me by the site admin?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many phone companies don’t allow it without proof of age they restrict adult sites. I had to prove my age with gift gaff

Sheffield

I can access fabguys & other well known naughty sites no problem & the adult filter is off as I've verified I'm old enough.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Hi all I don't know if it's a problem on the phone side or fab side, but I am unable to access fabswingers on my android phone & I can't access the site on my laptop with my phone tethered to it.

I can access the site no problems on my pc connected to home broadband & I can access fabguys no problem.

Have I had some kind of IP block placed on me by the site admin?"

If this was a recent thing,network three were in the news from Wednesday as it wasn't working at all for some people

If it's been a while then phone three to verify age for adult block to be lifted

Sheffield

I should add I've been able to access the site with no problems until today.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

From another thread:

"It’s an adult block for sure.

If you go to:

http://www.fabswingers.com/nossl

It’s a special new page which loads over plain unsecured http and you will see whatever message your internet provider is attempting to show

Admin "

Sheffield

"If this was a recent thing,network three were in the news from Wednesday as it wasn't working at all for some people

If it's been a while then phone three to verify age for adult block to be lifted"

Strange though as it's only one site that won't load, surely other sites wouldn't load. All I get is "this site can't be reached"

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Happened a few times to me on my iPad using 3 network, I just clear my cookies and browsing history and that sorts the problem.

Sheffield

Tried the no ssl thing, adult block is on apparently even though when I select the option to turn it off it's already off???

Guess three are still having some technical gremlins after the outage yesterday

"Tried the no ssl thing, adult block is on apparently even though when I select the option to turn it off it's already off???

Guess three are still having some technical gremlins after the outage yesterday"

Mr is on three and this occasionally happens. Clear Safari history and website data and then turn phone off and on seems to work for iPhone, perhaps the equivalent will work on whatever phone you have?

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Tried the no ssl thing, adult block is on apparently even though when I select the option to turn it off it's already off???

Guess three are still having some technical gremlins after the outage yesterday"

This is a constant thing with three if i have 4g it's ok if the signal good down to 3g or h+ or tends to happen just seems to be dependant on mast and signal.

I just use a vpn when it happens

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The blocking feature wasn't very well implemented as it seems to default to 'on' when things go wrong.

As the adult verification thing now appears to have been scrapped, maybe the networks will just ditch this content blocking.

In the meantime, as others have suggested, just bypass the whole problem by using a VPN.

I use Orbot on android - free and no adverts.

By *orkshiredoggersCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

Our s8 that's on 3 also does this which is a pain at times,guaranteed to work on WiFi at home but noticed certain places it won't connect,

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Fab also blocked for me since the outage. Even when i turn the adult block off. Just using a vpn for now.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

You have to get the top shelf authorised by 18 over giving ID credit card oreader will continue also on 3 broadband

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

You have to get the top shelf authorised by 18 over giving ID credit card or it will continue it also happens on 3 broadband

By *teveNW81Man  over a year ago

wigan

I've had a similar problem with my S8 recently. I think 3 have reset all the adult filters on accounts recently so thats blocking mobile access but ive no idea why i can only access on my home broadband. Do you get the SSL ERROR message?

barnsley

Yes we get that message and got all the adult passes even contacting 3 while they do it while on phone,sadly 3 network is white now

barnsley

Shite

By *ariahCouple  over a year ago

Whitchurch

"Hi all I don't know if it's a problem on the phone side or fab side, but I am unable to access fabswingers on my android phone & I can't access the site on my laptop with my phone tethered to it.

I can access the site no problems on my pc connected to home broadband & I can access fabguys no problem

Download a free VPN I use thunder.

Never had any problems since

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"Happened a few times to me on my iPad using 3 network, I just clear my cookies and browsing history and that sorts the problem. "

I did this and all my open websites disappeared. Now to remember my passwords again!

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

3 has been a pain

We both are on 3 and have had problems with the adult filter turning on and off

Went to security on the 3app

You can register a card to verify you are over 18

But I tried 3 or 4 cards, and every time it said can't confirm with a non UK card!

Frustrating, so eventually I made the call to 3

After trying the same process on the phone, you get the same results

So eventually you actually speak to someone and they remove the block

And since then, all has been OK!

By *odg123Man  over a year ago

southampton

I just phoned them, 333,all sorted

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

"I just phoned them, 333,all sorted "

What did they say? I’m very recently having similar issues with three, won’t connect to fab, last week fine, this week having trouble ?

Interested in any fixes out there?

HG

Durham

Was out for a few days. Restarted my phone this morning and its all ok no need for a vpn

Durham

Then not working again

stockport

[Removed by poster at 23/10/19 21:51:22]

stockport

Last night three closed for maintenance and now I can’t access fabswingers on my iPhone. I can on my iPad though. Ffs

Mrs J

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

Mine worked today for the first time all week!!?

stockport

Mines worked on Fab for first time too without WiFi today!!! Let’s see how long it lasts this time

By *al01Man  over a year ago

solihull

Had the same problem downloaded an app called turbo vpn free on playstore worked fine after that.

It was recommended to me by soneone on here

This was a problem on our 3 network phones a few weeks ago and despite enabling adult content via three website is still occurring.

It is also currently a problem roaming on AT&T in the US, Fab won’t load using mobile data unless I switch on my VPN.

One would like to think the Fab site owners have made representations to Three on behalf of their users that thee is a persistent problem. But I doubt it.

Had this issue myself the past few weeks but that’s it sorted now.

Just go to my three, then to security. Then make sure the adult filter is switched off.

Try to load fab and if it says page cannot be reached, tap the url, and edit “https:”. Change it to “http:” then the page will load.

If you get sent to Three adult filter page again, make sure the filter is switched off and apply, then turn your phone onto airplane mode, then turn it off. It should all be working now.

Bit of a pain having to jump through all these hoops but now all I need to do it turn airplane mode on and off on occasion to get the page to work!

» Add a new message to this topic