FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Age options

Age options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you can browse for people between a certain age, I think it would be a great help if you could also input your own age so the results only include people who are looking to meet somebody in your age range. Would save having to check everybodys preferences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your age is already put on in your profile the same as the ones you browse for, hence u can look for certain ages lol

"your age is already put on in your profile the same as the ones you browse for, hence u can look for certain ages lol"

It's not ages for me to find, but finding people who are looking for people MY age.

yes but what I meant was that when you register on fab you put your age down, so if ppl are looking for your age person surely you will come up in their search

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We see what you're saying (search could/should be filtered on their preference for you too) and we've noted to look at how this works when we next review search.

Admin x

"yes but what I meant was that when you register on fab you put your age down, so if ppl are looking for your age person surely you will come up in their search "

I think he means that when he searches he wants ONLY those who are looking for HIS age range to come up in HIS search. OR put another way - he want's to know who is looking for men his age.

Oi Roy ... do I get a prize ?

"yes but what I meant was that when you register on fab you put your age down, so if ppl are looking for your age person surely you will come up in their search

I think he means that when he searches he wants ONLY those who are looking for HIS age range to come up in HIS search. OR put another way - he want's to know who is looking for men his age.

Oi Roy ... do I get a prize ? "

You do indeed Granny, what would you like?

"We see what you're saying (search could/should be filtered on their preference for you too) and we've noted to look at how this works when we next review search.

Admin x"

That's the one Mark, thank you very much.

"yes but what I meant was that when you register on fab you put your age down, so if ppl are looking for your age person surely you will come up in their search

You do indeed Granny, what would you like? "

A peep at your Niblick ?

You do indeed Granny, what would you like?

A peep at your Niblick ? "

LMAO, very good!!

» Add a new message to this topic