FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > TS, TV’s ,CD’s /Drag ,TS couples

TS, TV’s ,CD’s /Drag ,TS couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to have this drop down added to the site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely! More LGBTQI+ friendly options would be great, also pre/post op transgender, along with m-f or f-m. It would help to identify the ones your into or filter it those you're not into. Xx

Yes, agree 100%

From experience there now seems to be an openness for more diversity I think the term is gender fluid, although you may have a male or female body, you may not feel that you fit any specific tick box.

technically I am male however I love to cross dress CD_TV what ever term you wish to apply and I see from the sheer volume of open minded forum readers there are many of the same idea.

so food for thought how about a box for gender fluid persons who may wish to be what ever they want to be ????

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Good plan x

By *ackietv1TV/TS  over a year ago

caerphilly

There are at least 26 days to define sexuality. Perhaps all should be covered with separate cam rooms.

Maybe we could come under a trans label, but then have sub categories. So people could generally search for us, or be more specific.

It would also be nice if there were accurate descriptors of each type, so people could actually learn what each type is and waste less time if they realise we're not what they're actually looking for.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

You could make a stronger argument for LGBT, rather than jumping straight to the T (not that I would count drag in the T).

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The problem with adding new criteria is that you're going to have to get people to go back and update those extra criteria for it to make sense.

The information is new and has never been recorded before...

By *ittle LunaCouple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

"The problem with adding new criteria is that you're going to have to get people to go back and update those extra criteria for it to make sense.

The information is new and has never been recorded before..."

That is true but not insurmountable. It would be also true for many types of changes (if 'country' was added for example) but it is possible to alert all users on their next login that the feature is available and ready to take the updated info - for those that would want to they are likely to change it as soon as they know.

And for those that don't see it - they are no worse off than before.

I feel they should separate TVs/TSs/TGs and make them separate categories or just have sub categories as I think was mentioned above? Not to sure. I just think that having seperate categories would be beneficial because TVs and TGs are not the same and I hate getting messages by people who think I'm a sissy when I'm not...I know it's a petty thing to be annoyed about but it does get on my nerves with the amount of messages I get and just being able to have that sub category might cut down on those messages so I don't get confused as a Transvestite when I'm Transgender.

» Add a new message to this topic