FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Disable winks

Disable winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible for everyone to have the option to disable winks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Oooo that's a great idea can we have a button to block fresh friends invites too.

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

And a button to block all emails, photos, videos and forum posts, who's looked at me, who is near, meet events etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be possible for everyone to have the option to disable winks? "

Good idea. I don't wink and don't react to winks. I know it's meant to be a hint to the receiver that the sender is interested, but I say man up and message

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Leave it as is is , some people may wish to wink and some may appreciate winks ,, if you do not wink and do not like receiving winks then simply do not send them and do not respond to those who wink you , maybe with a simple message at the end of your profile stating you neither send or respond to winks

By *ittle LunaCouple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

We don't really check in on winks or friend requests - they are almost always from folks outside of area or stated preferences. So just as easily ignore them - it's not like they are piling up on the floor

Messages are the only thing that really counts - we think if people don't message they can't really want to meet.

We do prefer people say hello in person after READING the profile of course! Otherwise its an auto delete for a 'hey baby free now' or 'wuu2'

David

» Add a new message to this topic