FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filter sexuality within views

Filter sexuality within views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Is it possible for you to come up with a way to de/select certain profiles from view so you never see them? So could you have a checkbox for those looking to include or exclude straight, bisexual and gay in their profile. I can't tell you the number of hot profiles I've clicked on only to find out they're not my cup of tea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Is it possible for you to come up with a way to de/select certain profiles from view so you never see them? So could you have a checkbox for those looking to include or exclude straight, bisexual and gay in their profile. I can't tell you the number of hot profiles I've clicked on only to find out they're not my cup of tea "

+ this - I posted a thread about having more extensive search options - it’s as much about filtering out the people who won’t be interested in you for some specific reason that you currently can’t filter.

By *rchard thiefMan  over a year ago

flippin accy

I agree, I'd like the option to filter/block guys not looking to meet single guys from contacting me as they can me.

» Add a new message to this topic