FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > More extensive search options

More extensive search options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be good if the site had a much more extensive range of options that could be added to profiles, and then included in searches e.g. I’ve read plenty of profiles where the woman or couple sound like a good match for me, but then right at the bottom it’ll say ‘no men with beards’ (which I have) - would be nice to be able to fill in loads more details about yourself in your profile - specifics about appearance, physical build, relationship status, sexual tastes etc and then be able to filter searches based on these.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Good point it would be very helpful.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. One thing I'd like to see added wgich might be controversial, is a race filter. Allow users to not be viewed by races they don't find attractive.

Hear me out, the reason I say this is because I'll read through a long description on someone's profile, then right near the bottom, it will say "no (insert race here)"

Instead of me wasting time reading through an essay, I'd rather know I definitely won't be their type by not being able to view them in the first place!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I agree. One thing I'd like to see added wgich might be controversial, is a race filter. Allow users to not be viewed by races they don't find attractive.

Hear me out, the reason I say this is because I'll read through a long description on someone's profile, then right near the bottom, it will say "no (insert race here)"

Instead of me wasting time reading through an essay, I'd rather know I definitely won't be their type by not being able to view them in the first place!"

I think there should be options to filter by much more detailed physical characteristics e.g. body type, height, hair, size of interesting bits, shaven or hairy etc, and also by interests, status (single, open marriage, married-but-cheating etc).

I’m 6’4”, I shave my head and have a very short beard....but these are not characteristics I usually look for in a woman

» Add a new message to this topic