FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > REJOINING????

REJOINING????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Y MAN n ME OP   Couple  over a year ago

FIFE

Is it my imagination or are there lots of established members rejoining? Coming up as new when they are not... May we ask why this is...it's not just username changes its sometimes same details, are we missing something?

Views please

XX Heather

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Sometimes 'established members' decide they've had enough and leave the site(for many reasons) then change their mind and rejoin.

Cant think of many other reasons for starting a new profile with the same details. Sure there will be some though.

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

also some members maybe single do a couples profile if they are now f buddies with someone or married or living with someone and vice versa if couples split up they do single profiles

It's a sad fact that there are a lot of morons on here, who get some perverted pleasure out of verbally abusing women. They can't really be classed as men, hiding as they do behind the anonymity of the internet.

A significant number of these women leave the site, some of them never to return, but some do and choose a different username in the hope that they can avoid their previous tormentors!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That doesn't happen just to women, it happens to all genders.

It is a shame that some people can be nasty this way.

To the OP some people come back after having a break from swinging for a while and come back when they have more time to play

"That doesn't happen just to women, it happens to all genders.

It is a shame that some people can be nasty this way.

To the OP some people come back after having a break from swinging for a while and come back when they have more time to play "

u tell them girl lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

of course there are always GENUINE reasons and it's very sad when these happen and great people leave a site.

it's fab to see people coming back after a break and welcome back and have fun..

and of course.... you will get the attention seeker who knows that new fems and new couples will be hit by the guys who scroll down the new members hitting them with the 'welcome message and please shag me'........ and get the 80 messages + so for the attention seeker, a great ego stroking tool.

have fun all

ps rugby had a great nights sleep xx

[Removed by poster at 23/09/09 10:11:17]

As someone who has just come back I have to say I agree with the comments made. I left because I was having yet more problems with a guy but have come back with the same last user name but spent my first evening on here bloking the idiots Id met the first time round but have notice that one guy imparticular I had removed from the site is back with a different profile name and slightly different profile needless to say he his blocked and this time round will be making good use of the blocked button when needed and being much more careful of who I meet

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As someone who has just come back I have to say I agree with the comments made. I left because I was having yet more problems with a guy but have come back with the same last user name but spent my first evening on here bloking the idiots Id met the first time round but have notice that one guy imparticular I had removed from the site is back with a different profile name and slightly different profile needless to say he his blocked and this time round will be making good use of the blocked button when needed and being much more careful of who I meet"

We live and learn and change how we do things as we go along eh.

The block button is a great invention , the people you don't want to speak to disappear in a stroke

lol @ richy and View, I am glad someone did, I had an awful nights sleep and have eyes very like pee holes in the snow today !

lol Rugby soz to hear that xxx

and welcome back silver rose... hope you have a better experience this time around.

thanks View shaping up much better already

"thanks View shaping up much better already "

go girl go....... enjoy every min xx

» Add a new message to this topic