FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site cleanup

Site cleanup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now is a perfect opportunity to rid the site of rude, pushy, time wasting guys and girls from this site.... Maybe introduce a chat and personality rating score feedback based on chat only, rude and pushy people obviously won't score highly. Maybe remove mobile access from non site supporters to reduce the number of dreamers who join for a week and waste lots of people's time. Many gemuine people dissatisfied with fab recently ideal time to clean it up.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Who would rate chat and personality and how would it be free from abuse?

"I rate _naswingdress 1 out of 10. She's mean" (because she won't meet during Covid-19)

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I rate myself less than 1, 'she only logged on once in the last week And wouldn't meet at the drop of a hat even before then'

The report as required and block system works

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always said it should have an eBay type system with both positive and negative reviews etc.

Credit card details to register and prove age and ID would also discourage the teenagers and wind up from coming on to create false profiles

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Who decides who’s rude or timewasting? How are you defining those things? Some people think it’s rude to delete their message without replying, some think it’s timewasting to chat then decide you don’t want to meet.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Or, we could leave the site how it is and you could use the tools available to you to block and filter people? It's a free site with a minimal charge for extra features,do you want them to organise meets for you too?

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

And then you would get a 0 rating from bitter people because you wont meet them...great idea but sadly some would ruin it for others.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

I think all the single men with cock pic avatars should be removed from site. Oh wait I have a block button and filters so can manage that myself.

Rating personality would not work. Too many disgruntled people who throw a hissy if you say no. Just use the tools u are given.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Those who pester women and couples or send simple one line can we fuck type messages I would count as rude

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Those who pester women and couples or send simple one line can we fuck type messages I would count as rude"

And some people don't mind those sort of messages. Fab deals with people who pester members.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Those who pester women and couples or send simple one line can we fuck type messages I would count as rude"

Explain how this affects you?

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Those who pester women and couples or send simple one line can we fuck type messages I would count as rude

Explain how this affects you?"

A lot of men seem to think thinning down the number of men on here will improve their own chances.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now is a perfect opportunity to rid the site of rude, pushy, time wasting guys and girls from this site.... Maybe introduce a chat and personality rating score feedback based on chat only, rude and pushy people obviously won't score highly. Maybe remove mobile access from non site supporters to reduce the number of dreamers who join for a week and waste lots of people's time. Many gemuine people dissatisfied with fab recently ideal time to clean it up..... "
you come across as pushy and judgemental what about if it were you who were censored?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Crickey if everyone I blocked could then give me a negative rating I’d never get a positive rating lol.

At least eBay is a two way feedback. Seller and buyer can rate each other.

» Add a new message to this topic