FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Remove status updates

Remove status updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Due to the Coronavirus and a small handful of selfish idiots who are still using their status updates to offer/look for meets - would it not be wise to remove this feature for the foreseeable?

Effectively remove their shop window as it were.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I would say no.

When they put them up there others can choose to block and/or report.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m using my status updates to comment on various events (shopping, TV box sets etc.) and wishing all safety. Report any idiots seeking a meet.

By *otsolittlesecretWoman  over a year ago

prestatyn

There is a bit on the report section for people doing that. Admin are pretty quick on acting on it too!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Due to the Coronavirus and a small handful of selfish idiots who are still using their status updates to offer/look for meets - would it not be wise to remove this feature for the foreseeable?

Effectively remove their shop window as it were."

So remove a feature that people enjoy to stop a few idiots? Do you want them to close the forums too? People discuss meeting there aswell.

I vote(there is no vote) leave them alone as they are funny at times and desperate at others.

Personal favs are HAVNT HAD SEX FOR A WEEK NOW fuck me come back when it’s been over ten years you poor things you.

And Keely totally agree with yours.!!!

T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Due to the Coronavirus and a small handful of selfish idiots who are still using their status updates to offer/look for meets - would it not be wise to remove this feature for the foreseeable?

So remove a feature that people enjoy to stop a few idiots? Do you want them to close the forums too? People discuss meeting there aswell."

I understand the vast majority can be trusted and use the feature wisely. Extreme situation we're in if it stopped on meet it'd be worth it.

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

what about web meetings?? I use my status for that and clearly say not meeting just webcam

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

So remove a feature that people enjoy to stop a few idiots? Do you want them to close the forums too? People discuss meeting there aswell.

I understand the vast majority can be trusted and use the feature wisely. Extreme situation we're in if it stopped on meet it'd be worth it. "

No it wouldn't, people will meet without status updates.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Effectively remove their shop window as it were."

Why don't we just shut down the whole site.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

let all those wanting a meet have an isolation building where they can all go and get it out of their systems and lock them in for a week after

By *esley_CTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Actually - letting people post updates like that is a very good way of finding out who the idiots are!

By *edandLouCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I vote(there is no vote) leave them alone as they are funny at times and desperate at others.

Personal favs are HAVNT HAD SEX FOR A WEEK NOW fuck me come back when it’s been over ten years you poor things you.

And Keely totally agree with yours.!!!

T"

The best ones are the"facebook" style updates every 3 or 4 hours to just keep their profile on the feed and clicked on. Same ones do it like clockwork .

Totally agree

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

You have to look at it both ways

1. Those that are idiotic to advertise for a meet

2. The Moronic Half wits that actually agree to meet them.

Most of us are grown up Boys and Girls and know we are doing the right thing.

By *m272Woman  over a year ago

London

It makes me seriously question the sexual health of those still asking to meet now. If they are not bothered about their general health it says a hell of a lot about their sexual health to me!

"It makes me seriously question the sexual health of those still asking to meet now. If they are not bothered about their general health it says a hell of a lot about their sexual health to me!"

So just allows you to add them to your block list. Good idea to report them too.

One such profile in Malvern has disappeared....hopefully taken down by admin?

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

I find that members are messaging directly asking to meet and when you view their profile or is also asking to meet. Crazy people!

Nah. It's a good way to filter out the irresponsible knob heads. I certainly won't ever entertain anyone who's been advertising for meets during all this. That includes some people who were on my friends list.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's an important site communication tool, so I'd say to keep it. Use any tool to help you decide who isn't matched with you and stay focused on your needs from the site, rather than degrading the service.

» Add a new message to this topic