FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > NHS Workers

NHS Workers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mhornyalways OP   Man  over a year ago

my town

I’m this current climate how about FAB giving nhs workers free membership for the next year. This also could roll out to other emergency services too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astledking19TV/TS  over a year ago

buckingham

And also private frontline and PTS services

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You know what I know we are all behind the NHS and key workers, but I don't get this thing about giving them freebies and I don't mean just on here, there are business's struggling everywhere because they have had to shut down because of this virus and yet others expect them to donate to the key workers.

It would be great if we could ALL get through this together without feeling obliged to give away something they may not even have...I am sure the NHS workers are not even interested in a load of freebies right now anyway as they have something else on their minds

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I'm sure that the NHS staff would just like more resources, such as staff and PPE gear...

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

And how would you prove you're an NHS worker? It's a nice sentiment but totally unworkable.

And there are lots of other people who deserve it just as much, teachers who are still working, or the police for example (no I'm neither of those ) where does it end?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And how would you prove you're an NHS worker? It's a nice sentiment but totally unworkable.

And there are lots of other people who deserve it just as much, teachers who are still working, or the police for example (no I'm neither of those ) where does it end? "

Totally this. I appreciate the commitment of the NHS. I'm a frontline worker but not with the NHS

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m this current climate how about FAB giving nhs workers free membership for the next year. This also could roll out to other emergency services too. "

Think about it, swinging is only the norm for people who are into this lifestyle, to anyone else it could be hugely insulting.

Also no disrespect to our nhs but why? We're all hugely grateful of the job they do, but no more so than, fire, ambulance, police, or armed Forces (all)

I'm pretty sure Fab aren't going to play that game, this may be a "free "forum but they rely on the income from the proportion of members who pay for membership!

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I’m this current climate how about FAB giving nhs workers free membership for the next year. This also could roll out to other emergency services too.

Think about it, swinging is only the norm for people who are into this lifestyle, to anyone else it could be hugely insulting.

Also no disrespect to our nhs but why? We're all hugely grateful of the job they do, but no more so than, fire, ambulance, police, or armed Forces (all)

I'm pretty sure Fab aren't going to play that game, this may be a "free "forum but they rely on the income from the proportion of members who pay for membership! "

I’m nhs. Totally agree with this lady. It’s great to be appreciated but it’s not Fab’s responsibility. It takes a huge number of services to keep things going in the current climate - emergency services, caterers, shop staff, drivers, road crews, council workers...to mention just a few. Fab is a business and needs to make money. Membership is cheap anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic