FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Inconsistent Rules

Inconsistent Rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riple S OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

I've found numerous profiles on here where the profile picture is not of the person(s) behind the profile. I don't mean fake or stolen pictures, but instead cartoons or text...

Today, I've uploaded a picture of us in cartoon format. We're in bed, with face masks on. It's been rejected. Why are others permitted to do this but we're not?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

They aren't.

I would imagine the mod made a mistake, given the many thousands of pics that are uploaded each day mistakes can happen.

But it would be helpful if you could report any pics that don't conform to site rules so Admin can have a look.

Thanks.

By *riple S OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I would imagine the mod made a mistake, given the many thousands of pics that are uploaded each day mistakes can happen."

I would suggest the guy who's local to us, whose profile picture has a white background with black text on, is not a easy mistake to make. Nor the cartoon which was uploaded yesterday of a white girl sitting on the lap of an older black guy.

The latter certainly had a feeling of the uploader knowing a moderator. If this is the case, then they ARE permitted to upload pictures which does not show them... purely because of who they know.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mods are human, mistakes sometimes are made.

All mods have their approvals checked. If mods are constantly making mistakes they are mods no longer

If you just report the pic/ profile it will be dealt with

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As image mods aren't allowed to tell people who they are, I very much doubt it.

So I shall repeat myself.

If you can report any pic that doesn't conform to site rules it would be appreciated.