FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Quarantine

Quarantine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

14 days quarantine when you get to France then 14 days quarantine when you return to the UK - I wonder how long before those new rules are changed..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etro-CHMan  over a year ago

Cologne Germany

Yes stupid, Raynair offers flight from July. I think and hope they calculated this. I had a confirmed flight from 4 to 7. back. Carantain in the Airport?

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Ryanair cancelled our flights, Luton to Bezier yesterday, so that’s cap done for us , the accommodation payed back our deposit, bet it takes longer for Ryanair to do the same ......

By *imousinguyMan  over a year ago

Limousin, France

The only reason Ryanair are offering flights is so they get the booking and then they can get away with offering a voucher when they cancel it. People wanting a cash refund will have to wait until the virus emergency is over, helps their cash flow no end. Just because a flight is on their site doesn't mean it will fly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The only reason Ryanair are offering flights is so they get the booking and then they can get away with offering a voucher when they cancel it. People wanting a cash refund will have to wait until the virus emergency is over, helps their cash flow no end. Just because a flight is on their site doesn't mean it will fly."

Exactly

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

5 million global cases of covid, global recession underway, 2 million uk unemployed and people bitchin about travel restrictions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"5 million global cases of covid, global recession underway, 2 million uk unemployed and people bitchin about travel restrictions. "

It’s the me me me world most people live in these days!!

T

» Add a new message to this topic