FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap de Agde 1985

Cap de Agde 1985

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Originals OP   Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Now I know what my naughty parents got up too! So how come it’s been past from parents to daughter! Errrr naughty daughter. I visited this place 4 times in my teens but now I know it’s swing heaven not actually a naturists camp as I was told.

My 1st experience was when I realised there was a man on a bike with his dangly bit hanging out, my lollipop nearly fell out of my mouth.

I spent the whole 3 weeks trying to avoid looking at anything bald and shiny

Now I’ve inherited the swing thing, must be in the genes. When I return one day I’m gonna be eating from the specials menu.

Maybe ure one of them.

Jessica x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now I know what my naughty parents got up too! So how come it’s been past from parents to daughter! Errrr naughty daughter. I visited this place 4 times in my teens but now I know it’s swing heaven not actually a naturists camp as I was told.

My 1st experience was when I realised there was a man on a bike with his dangly bit hanging out, my lollipop nearly fell out of my mouth.

Now I’ve inherited the swing thing, must be in the genes. When I return one day I’m gonna be eating from the specials menu.

Maybe ure one of them.

Jessica x "

Just let us know you are there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You still remember the man with his dangly bits hanging . He must have left some impression on you .

peterborough

Ha ha oh we will do don't u worry xx

peterborough

"Now I know what my naughty parents got up too! So how come it’s been past from parents to daughter! Errrr naughty daughter. I visited this place 4 times in my teens but now I know it’s swing heaven not actually a naturists camp as I was told.

Maybe ure one of them.

Jessica x

Just let us know you are there "

I Apolagise for not reading u're message sooner and stupid me left my message in the wrong place

Anyway yep I will go back one day I'm still fascinated by the freezer section in the super market. No wonder I only saw the woman opening the freezer lids lol

peterborough

"You still remember the man with his dangly bits hanging . He must have left some impression on you . "

I can still see him now and still feel how cold me lollipop was when I dropped it in me lap. I always knew my parents were up to no good living at home because at 18 my parents told my brother and i not to visit at weekends. Bet father had me mother strung up with another guy slapping her arse lol

Filthy buggers. Now I got the bug but I reckon I'm just as naughty as they were

????????

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

50% nature, 50% nurture.

If it's in your nature to be naughty then nurture it. XX

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"You still remember the man with his dangly bits hanging . He must have left some impression on you .

I can still see him now and still feel how cold me lollipop was when I dropped it in me lap. I always knew my parents were up to no good living at home because at 18 my parents told my brother and i not to visit at weekends. Bet father had me mother strung up with another guy slapping her arse lol

????????"

Funny you should mention it “being in the genes” because I know my dad and step mum used to visit back in the day. Long before cheap flights. It must of been difficult to get to back then.

I haven’t been yet but I have been to PDI.

peterborough

"You still remember the man with his dangly bits hanging . He must have left some impression on you .

????????

Funny you should mention it “being in the genes” because I know my dad and step mum used to visit back in the day. Long before cheap flights. It must of been difficult to get to back then.

I haven’t been yet but I have been to PDI. "

PDI,

Trying to work out what it means or what it is.

People Do I....

Penis Dildos I

Give up........

peterborough

"50% nature, 50% nurture.

If it's in your nature to be naughty then nurture it. XX "

I am nurturing it........ trying to anyway. Dam lockdown!!! God help our first couple ????????????

» Add a new message to this topic