FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde is open again !

Cap d'Agde is open again !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nsatiable charles OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I have just returned from a fun few days in Cap on the campsite and felt you deserved an update.

The resort is slowly coming back to life with some hygiene practices and social distancing.It is worth remembering that France is at a different stage from the UK so most of your favourite bars and restaurants are open other than Melrose.

The clubs are closed although the BDSM one is hoping to start on Friday 12th.

Most facilities are gearing up for 22nd June.

Most fun to be had was at Arches II and O2Bisous with some naughty naked dancing after midnight but no sex in the bars. The social distancing rules were observed until 11:30 pm when the pressure of people changed everything.

If you manage your exposure wisely the resort can be used safely with a bit more fun than staying at home.

The musical bars such as Bodega, La Pilouterie and Jules were open and the Garden of Eden pool was open with other pools opening soon.

I suspect that things will change quickly so this will soon be out of date.

Stay safe, have fun but come on down!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Thanks for the update. Due out there in 3 and a bit weeks. Any hassles over the ‘voluntary quarantine’ either way??

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Great update, thanks and hopefully the clubs and Melrose will be open in September look forward to seeing more updates and glad you had fun xx

Leeds

I should have clarified that I now spend most of my life in France so I just had to drive 3 hours down to the coast. I had a smile on my face most of the way!

Since arriving back in France I have had no issues with driving and never seen the Gendarmes on the road.

The French are very good at not following rules though so I don't foresee any issues. Enjoy - I may even be back there soon.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

How about the legendary handjob and blowjob gang bangs on the beach?

Leeds

The beach was fairly quiet due to winds and it wasn't as hot as I expected. There were a few couples playing and one lady entertaining 4 men but this was a closed gathering of friends rather than the usual all-in mayhem.

Cambridge

Good to read Cap d'Agde is slowly restoring its reputation as number one for nudist swinging.

By *moothie4664plus1Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks for the update. We are due to take our campervan down middle of July for 2 weeks. This will be our first visit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last weekend we were on the beach, it was busy in swingers area, was a bit of action going on which drew big male wanking crowds but obviously not as busy as usual

Leeds

Xtasia is opening on Saturday 13th.

Across France there are a few Libertine clubs opening up,typically where they have plenty of space including outdoor pools and patios. If they open as a musical bar and offer food then this is permitted but youare not supposed to be too naughty close to other couples!

I have been to one in Castres and I know of one near Albi that re-opened last night.

By *eachfun1Couple  over a year ago

Epping

Thank you for the update, we are off to Cap mid-August. We are not expecting it to be the same but will be good to go back 3

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

My fears that the Cap would be totally different this year are proving unfounded.

We were in the Cap this morning, went for our usual Saturday morning walk with a crowd of the 'inmates'

Many 'residents' have now returned for the summer, the queues are long at the entrance and the lunchtime restaurants full.

People are desperate for a return to normality and although most are initially respectful of social distancing, its not long before people are mixing like old times.

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

What about the weather? It's been a really wet spring. Isn't it unusually chilly?

Been lovely here in the middle!!!

T

We were there last week and it was 26 degrees , forecast 24 today

By *rcher_91Man  over a year ago

London / Central France

Passing by today. I heard it is gonna rain ..

By *appylCouple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

Should have flown out today to Cap, but managed to move things to first two weeks in Sept and hopefully the world will be in a lot better place by then. You don't realise how much you miss it till its taken away.

L&S xxx

By *tagAndVixen18Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Thanks for the update. We are due to visit 10th July for 3 weeks

Cambridge

Things are looking hopeful for Cap D'Agde. I wonder if the lovely Hotel Eve near the entrance gate where I stayed in 2014 and 2018, which contains a glorious female mannikin on the first floor in an incredible pose and very sexy clothes, is re-opening.

By *mooth and becksCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Just back from the cap. We cycled down to the pladge and walked in. Marsillan plage up and running lots of bars open but not many people around. Camp sites look real quite. As soon as you walk onto naturist beach it’s far more busy Everyone seems to social distance never seen any of the usual fun going on. Popped down to O2 real busy there salads look huge and amazing. The Mississippi real busy as well 27 c so weather real good. Get the feeling a few more weeks and things will hot up Still mainly french people at mo

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

"Xtasia is opening on Saturday 13th.

"

L'Xtasia is certainly closed at the moment, MAY open in July.

Any updates on clubs and saunas opening?

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 19:49:32]

Leeds

Histoires d'O sauna is advertising its opening on the 20th June with a few restrictions on the sauna and jacuzzi.

See www.histoiresdo-capdagde.com

Great news!! I know of others expecting to open on the 22nd. Enjoy.

Cambridge

I loved that sauna in the shopping centre, meeting two lovely sexy Swedes who invited me to a Midsummer party at one of the flats back in 2014. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the party because of flying home but found out in 2018 the Swedes at Cap d'Agde are known for their great Midsummer parties. Happy ?? days.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Social distancing will be interesting in the Cap this year.

The foam party will be open the first weekend of July, wonder what the take-up will be !

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Social distancing will be interesting in the Cap this year.

The foam party will be open the first weekend of July, wonder what the take-up will be !"

Pour a bottle of hand sanitizer into the foam machine and we’re good to go !!

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

"Social distancing will be interesting in the Cap this year.

The foam party will be open the first weekend of July, wonder what the take-up will be !

Pour a bottle of hand sanitizer into the foam machine and we’re good to go !! "

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

[Removed by poster at 17/06/20 21:41:06]

"Pour a bottle of hand sanitizer into the foam machine and we’re good to go !! "

Haha! I’m sure they’ll have temperature checks too etc?

Shropshire

I’m on a Cap group on FB and someone just posted what they say is a live pic of the beach today and it looks rammed!!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Picked this up today from the Cap d'Agde group on the German site we use. The heading was "Riot on the beach"

I've translated it below.

"Yesterday we observed the following situation on the swinger beach:

Two (first one, then another) young men with a "security" T-shirt and walkie-talkie's spoke to several couples on the beach, who were just a bit erotic, but rather inconspicuous, enjoying themselves on the beach.

For those affected, of course, the fun was over for the time being and it was visibly interrupted.

Immediately about 20 to 30 French (or more) gathered around the two "law enforcement officers" and there was a loud and violent discussion. Unfortunately we could understand very little of the debate.

Since there was obviously no sign of an end to the discussion and an escalation was imminent, two employees approached from the usual beach surveillance post and finally calmed down the angry crowd and of course spoke to the two "moralists". Obviously their mission had not been discussed with the lifeguards beforehand.

The bottom line was:

No Sex on the Beach !!!!

To what extent the whole thing was officially ordered was unfortunately hidden due to the language barriers.

Let's wait and see if there is a trend here.

Maybe others here already know more"

Anyone from here see anything?

Cambridge

Oh dear!!!

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Maybe the "Security Guys" were under orders to stop people playing because of CV_19, which is a totally different reason than telling people that they can't have sex on the beach because public sex is bad.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I was thinking of visiting cap, either as a single guy, or with a lady.

Anyone I can message with some questions about options travel, accommodation etc ...many thx.

H

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Maybe the "Security Guys" were under orders to stop people playing because of CV_19, which is a totally different reason than telling people that they can't have sex on the beach because public sex is bad."

From some of the follow ups I've read, it seems that it was the security guys from the village who had gone to check the dunes then overstepped their authority. For whatever reason.

"I was thinking of visiting cap, either as a single guy, or with a lady.

Anyone I can message with some questions about options travel, accommodation etc ...many thx.

H"

This is a good starting point

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/france/869589

Also when using booking.com, search for accommodation in Cap d’Agde France, and then select the filter “naturist village”.

Google separately for a map of the naturist village in Cal d Agde so you get a feel for what accommodation sites are inside the proper Cap.

Booking.com is excellent as some accommodations have free cancellation, no deposit required, and can use AMEX to pay.

Totnes

H

Also when using booking.com, search for accommodation in Cap d’Agde France, and then select the filter “naturist village”.

Google separately for a map of the naturist village in Cal d Agde so you get a feel for what accommodation sites are inside the proper Cap.

Booking.com is excellent as some accommodations have free cancellation, no deposit required, and can use AMEX to pay. "

Thx , I'm guessing as a single guy it's expensive and limited entry to things etc ..

H

Booking.com is excellent as some accommodations have free cancellation, no deposit required, and can use AMEX to pay.

Thx , I'm guessing as a single guy it's expensive and limited entry to things etc .."

To be honest it’s like going on a trip to Ibiza. I’ve been there a few time so I figured I’ll try something different.

H

Thx , I'm guessing as a single guy it's expensive and limited entry to things etc .."

You are absolutely right.

There are bars that so not allow single guys.

Costa Blanca Spain...

H

Booking.com is excellent as some accommodations have free cancellation, no deposit required, and can use AMEX to pay. "

For newbies who want to orientate themselves before they Travel. Google street view has been through the village so you do a virtual walk around.

[Removed by poster at 21/06/20 12:03:45]

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

H

Hello . All the fun and pleasure in Cap d Agde comes at a cost ( whether you are a single or couple ) . For your first visit , you probably think everything is extremelly expensive . Assuming you enjoyed your first visit , you simply accept the cost and for future visits concentrate on fun and pleasure . There is no such thing as cheap holiday to Cap d Agde ( with the exception of the cost of the flights ) .

There are certain steps potential visitors can take to ensure that they have a value for money holiday ( by Cap d Agde standards ) .

I will try and list a few later . Most regulars just accept that Cap is expensive and concentrate on enjoying themselves .

Strike it lucky and you will have experiences that you will remember for the rest of your life

Totnes

H

Thx , I'm guessing as a single guy it's expensive and limited entry to things etc ..Hello . All the fun and pleasure in Cap d Agde comes at a cost ( whether you are a single or couple ) . For your first visit , you probably think everything is extremelly expensive . Assuming you enjoyed your first visit , you simply accept the cost and for future visits concentrate on fun and pleasure . There is no such thing as cheap holiday to Cap d Agde ( with the exception of the cost of the flights ) .

There are certain steps potential visitors can take to ensure that they have a value for money holiday ( by Cap d Agde standards ) .

I will try and list a few later . Most regulars just accept that Cap is expensive and concentrate on enjoying themselves .

Strike it lucky and you will have experiences that you will remember for the rest of your life "

Many thx ..I dont mind paying....not looking for a cheap holiday..just a quality one. Not interested in paying excessive single guys premiums and want a good inclusive social scene...

Driving from Southern Spain shortly for a week or two at the Cap....looking forward to wandering in the areas behind Baie des Cochons....can't wait. Happy days x

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

H

Thx , I'm guessing as a single guy it's expensive and limited entry to things etc ..Hello . All the fun and pleasure in Cap d Agde comes at a cost ( whether you are a single or couple ) . For your first visit , you probably think everything is extremelly expensive . Assuming you enjoyed your first visit , you simply accept the cost and for future visits concentrate on fun and pleasure . There is no such thing as cheap holiday to Cap d Agde ( with the exception of the cost of the flights ) .

Strike it lucky and you will have experiences that you will remember for the rest of your life

Many thx ..I dont mind paying....not looking for a cheap holiday..just a quality one. Not interested in paying excessive single guys premiums and want a good inclusive social scene...

"

Hello. For entry to either the Sauna or nightclubs you will need to budget at between 50 and 60 Euros per visit. However quality can never be guaranteed . On occasions the Sauna may be packed with men which is great for any lady wanting to be gang banged but not so good for the men visiting as they will have stiff competition.

Probably the best advice for Cap d Agde is to visit it yourself and form you own opinion. In the worst case scenario you may have wasted your money , in the best case you will be left with memories which you will cherish for the rest of your life.

I have had some pretty boring visits to the Sauna and others that I will remember for the rest of my life. Note that the Sauna is currently closed ( Covid 19 ) . Clubs are also closed and there are no immediate plans for them to 're open. Experiences in Cap this year may be different to previous years.

Shropshire

Are bars open? Thanks.

Histoires d’o a mixed sauna supposedly opened yesterday.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"Are bars open? Thanks. "

All bars are able to open. Will be doing another walk round tomorrow.

Shropshire

"Are bars open? Thanks.

All bars are able to open. Will be doing another walk round tomorrow. "

That’s good news. Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic