FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Why are we letting them in

Why are we letting them in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Know all the argument about the economy and what the virus has done, but it is rather concerning that we are allowing tourists into France when their countries are having rising virus rates. The UK has Belgium as a place you now need to self-isolate if you return from there, but here in Normandy we are getting loads of Belgian tourists along with others from many nearby countries.This week in the nearby town there were literally dozens of Germans out on bikes and spreading themselves around and not a mask between any of the groups we saw. The rate is France is starting to increase again unsurprisingly. It is going to be outsiders who once again destroy our lives in France. Rant over, sorry!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

Agree with you there...

By *appymaturecoupleCouple  over a year ago

lower normandy

Yes but they are doing more testing.that's why the results are high.I'm sure all the people that rent gites still want guests.france needs the money .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to the gvt dashboard and looked at Normandy (both upper and lower) , figures are still low.

1 new guy in ICU I am sad for him but statistically this is nothing

By *appymaturecoupleCouple  over a year ago

lower normandy

Yes the figures in Normandy have always been low.not so good in mayenne .your more likely to bump into a cow rather than a person around my area of lower Normandy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Each individual country is trying to balance public health, with tourism, harsh but true

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

" It is going to be outsiders who once again destroy our lives in France. Rant over, sorry!"

Confused, are you French or British?

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I assume everyone in this forum is a brit living in france..

The red zones across france are increasing that's for sure, but if people exercise caution etc. Etc it doesn't need to be a full lockdown like before.

At least up until 4am this morning the ferry operators were profiteering..

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

Think so too, but was confused by the ‘outsiders’ term as that would infer the guys are French.

By *unnyandDi68Couple  over a year ago

LEIGH

Hi there

It is a virus and theoretically anyone can catch it, but much less chance out in the fresh air. And much less chance of a larger dose. France has stricter rules in place than the UK. So why shouldn't we come to Brittany on holiday? Because a couple of ex pats say so? Haha.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

well i for one would not stop anyone coming in.. hell france needs fresh blood.. lol (at least the mosquitos where i live do..

As for quarantine afterwards I think both UK and France need to look closer at the restrictions..

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

"Know all the argument about the economy and what the virus has done, but it is rather concerning that we are allowing tourists into France when their countries are having rising virus rates. The UK has Belgium as a place you now need to self-isolate if you return from there, but here in Normandy we are getting loads of Belgian tourists along with others from many nearby countries.This week in the nearby town there were literally dozens of Germans out on bikes and spreading themselves around and not a mask between any of the groups we saw. The rate is France is starting to increase again unsurprisingly. It is going to be outsiders who once again destroy our lives in France. Rant over, sorry!"

OUr gov should be selling the resticions as helping prevent our nationals from spreading the virus back to other countries. BY making them think twice about going on holiday out side the UK. Also the UK will need every penny at this time of need so stay at home spend it here help us recover.

» Add a new message to this topic