FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Melrose

Melrose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just put a post on Facebook :

I am coming out of a convening of the police station that has notified me a big warning with possibility of administrative closure in the coming days

So I'm ahead of this measure because it's impossible to faire to our customers the distancing and wearing the mask is the sitting station and above all don't put on music

So I'm making the decision to close my establishment starting ce To know that the measures that are practiced in the neighbourhood will take place all over France starting next week

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck

Looks like the shit is getting real again!!!

T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Le Look has now joined the list.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"Just put a post on Facebook :

I am coming out of a convening of the police station that has notified me a big warning with possibility of administrative closure in the coming days

So I'm ahead of this measure because it's impossible to faire to our customers the distancing and wearing the mask is the sitting station and above all don't put on music

So I'm making the decision to close my establishment starting ce To know that the measures that are practiced in the neighbourhood will take place all over France starting next week

?"

I heard a rumour that 11 bars within the Village will be closed on Monday.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

The beach will soon follow, there was a police helicopter hovering over the naturist and swinger beach on Thursday for at least 45 minutes, looked like they were filming.

Thought they would wait until the end of the month but it looks now like they were just going to get this weekend over with.

By *akrox23Couple  over a year ago

notts

That’s decision made for us then sadly. Will try and push booking to next year but another £400 lost on flights!!

By *ilent_runningMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth, Notts & Spain

"

I heard a rumour that 11 bars within the Village will be closed on Monday. "

Not sure of the veracity but Herault Tribune (15/8) says much the same:

"Selon nos informations, une dizaine d'établissements du village naturiste devraient également fermer dans les prochains jours."

» Add a new message to this topic