FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cash machines in Village Naturiste

Cash machines in Village Naturiste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ive deep mountain high OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

Anyone know the limits on withdrawals on the cash machines in the village ? My withdrawals ( I have a French Bank account LCL ) were declined on a number of occasions . However when I went to the LCL machine at the bank in Agde , I had no difficulty in withdrawing the amount required . Do the cash machines have local restrictions ? The only message I received is " transaction not authorised by your bank "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"Anyone know the limits on withdrawals on the cash machines in the village ? My withdrawals ( I have a French Bank account LCL ) were declined on a number of occasions . However when I went to the LCL machine at the bank in Agde , I had no difficulty in withdrawing the amount required . Do the cash machines have local restrictions ? The only message I received is " transaction not authorised by your bank " "

You may have exceeded the weekly limit on the card. There are weekly limits at Credit Agricole on cash point withdrawals ( €450) and on purchases per month ( €2100). The French banking system is still in the Napoleonic era.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"Anyone know the limits on withdrawals on the cash machines in the village ? My withdrawals ( I have a French Bank account LCL ) were declined on a number of occasions . However when I went to the LCL machine at the bank in Agde , I had no difficulty in withdrawing the amount required . Do the cash machines have local restrictions ? The only message I received is " transaction not authorised by your bank "

You may have exceeded the weekly limit on the card. There are weekly limits at Credit Agricole on cash point withdrawals ( €450) and on purchases per month ( €2100). The French banking system is still in the Napoleonic era. "

Also, is the cash point linked directly to LCL? That may cause another glitch.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

"

The French banking system is still in the Napoleonic era. "

Don't be ridiculous....

It's not that good

By *ive deep mountain high OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

"Anyone know the limits on withdrawals on the cash machines in the village ? My withdrawals ( I have a French Bank account LCL ) were declined on a number of occasions . However when I went to the LCL machine at the bank in Agde , I had no difficulty in withdrawing the amount required . Do the cash machines have local restrictions ? The only message I received is " transaction not authorised by your bank "

You may have exceeded the weekly limit on the card. There are weekly limits at Credit Agricole on cash point withdrawals ( €450) and on purchases per month ( €2100). The French banking system is still in the Napoleonic era. "

. Hello . Thank you for your reply . It seemed very odd that on occasions I could only take out 80 Euros on the machine in the village ( and declined on numerous occasions ) , yet I could go the the LCL machine at the branch of LCL and take out 300 Euros without a problem . I made a special visit to the branch last time and was going to ask what the issue was with the numerous declines , but when their machine worked , decided not to pursue it .

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

You may have exceeded the weekly limit on the card. There are weekly limits at Credit Agricole on cash point withdrawals ( €450) and on purchases per month ( €2100). The French banking system is still in the Napoleonic era. . Hello . Thank you for your reply . It seemed very odd that on occasions I could only take out 80 Euros on the machine in the village ( and declined on numerous occasions ) , yet I could go the the LCL machine at the branch of LCL and take out 300 Euros without a problem . I made a special visit to the branch last time and was going to ask what the issue was with the numerous declines , but when their machine worked , decided not to pursue it . "

We would only use the machine in the village if it was an emergency.

Over the years we've been declined on numerous occasions and on one occasion Mrs H even had her card retained by it.

We go out to Hyper U at least a couple of times a week when we are there and have never had a problem getting cash there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never had an issue with either the machine in Port Ambonne or Near Horizon. HSBC France card.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Never had any trouble with our BNP card in any of the machines.

» Add a new message to this topic