FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > People on Fab in France should change their username at the end _France_(dept code)

People on Fab in France should change their username at the end _France_(dept code)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_in_France_23 OP   Man  over a year ago

central France & Paris

What’s everyone’s thoughts? It’s hard to find people who are based in France. I know if you’re in Guernsey or Jersey there’s a chance. I’ve come across profiles where people are in France but make no mention of it in their profiles. I had some amazing success on here about 7 years ago as a couple but finding life difficult as a single male!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *chilleMan  over a year ago

London / Paris

Still waiting for a French section

By *mooth and becksCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We can’t understand why there is not a french section Seeing the cap is like the Mecca of the swing world.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

there is more to france than just the cap remember, not all of us residents here spend the summer in the cap!

By *iboy1968Man  over a year ago

cramlington

I have wondered why there is no french fab

There seems to be a lot of English who use fab out here although spread over a much larger area

Also I am sure a lot of french would use a french fab site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a house in 53 Mayenne and currently in West Sussex.

Can’t make my mind up whether to return to France full time at moment but have booked to come over end of May for the summer.

Great to make some friends.

"What’s everyone’s thoughts? It’s hard to find people who are based in France. I know if you’re in Guernsey or Jersey there’s a chance. I’ve come across profiles where people are in France but make no mention of it in their profiles. I had some amazing success on here about 7 years ago as a couple but finding life difficult as a single male! "

So you are Fab single - happily married and already have an f/b too! Lol

"I have a house in 53 Mayenne and currently in West Sussex.

Can’t make my mind up whether to return to France full time at moment but have booked to come over end of May for the summer.

Great to make some friends."

That’s a hard choice to make as Our daughter is at college in Chi and we think that it’s a stunning place to live but we would pick France every time.

Best of luck making it.

T

That’s a hard choice to make as Our daughter is at college in Chi and we think that it’s a stunning place to live but we would pick France every time.

Best of luck making it.

T"

Thanks - I have been splitting my time 50/50 between the two for the past 6 years and because of Brexit moved to France in Feb 2019. However last March I realised that I couldn’t live in another country to my daughter during Covid as we would both worry about each other too much. So I came back not expecting it to go on for so long.

I got a 5 year cds in 2019 so still have the option to move back I expect.

I love my little house in France in a beautiful medieval large village.

The only thing missing as a single Fabber there is a lack of suitable men - easy in cities but more difficult in rural life.

I love West Sussex too - I am just outside Chichester on the coast at Aldwick and can take my dog for walks on the beach - so bit greedy with 2 beautiful places to stay.

The only way at present to be able to spend longer than 90/180 days is to be tax resident in France and then I can stay for up to 179 days over the winter in U.K.

Still I have until end of May to decide.

Best of luck making it.

T

Thanks - I have been splitting my time 50/50 between the two for the past 6 years and because of Brexit moved to France in Feb 2019. However last March I realised that I couldn’t live in another country to my daughter during Covid as we would both worry about each other too much. So I came back not expecting it to go on for so long.

The only thing missing as a single Fabber there is a lack of suitable men - easy in cities but more difficult in rural life.

I love West Sussex too - I am just outside Chichester on the coast at Aldwick and can take my dog for walks on the beach - so bit greedy with 2 beautiful places to stay.

The only way at present to be able to spend longer than 90/180 days is to be tax resident in France and then I can stay for up to 179 days over the winter in U.K.

Still I have until end of May to decide. "

Coming from shitty Southend on sea in shitty Essex Chi blew us away and our ginger princess loves it there.

I’m sure that there are plenty of fabbers willing to travel for you when you are over.

Carol runs a consultation business here so if you need any advice or help sorting stuff out then drop us a message.

T

Best of luck making it.

T

Coming from shitty Southend on sea in shitty Essex Chi blew us away and our ginger princess loves it there.

I’m sure that there are plenty of fabbers willing to travel for you when you are over.

Carol runs a consultation business here so if you need any advice or help sorting stuff out then drop us a message.

T"

Best of luck making it.

T

T

"

Sounds like you have the best of both worlds..

By *avinatvwirralTV/TS  over a year ago

wirral

Good idea I'm in dept 24 a few times a year.anyone available north Dordogne.

By *OVELYGEMSCouple  over a year ago

Southwest France /Plymouth

Think it is a very good idea, probably more people here then we think.

central France & Paris

Yeah I guess.... if all of that’s possible ??

Sounds like time for another roo call for all of us in france now..

By *urvylover999Man  over a year ago

saint james , france

Great to make some friends."

Not far from you I’m on the boarder with Brittany and Normandy

Wish there were more peeps around and a French fab too.

Safe journey back in may by the way

Hi, I am just in 22 bourbriac if you ever fancy a coffee,

central France & Paris

I’ve changed mine.... France_23 at the end I’m in Creuse but I spend a week every month in Paris... next in Paris 15th - 21st March

central France & Paris

"Sounds like time for another roo call for all of us in france now.."

I agree!!! We need to keep the forum strong!

central France & Paris

"Think it is a very good idea, probably more people here then we think."

That’s what I thought... there must be loads of bored people in unfulfilled relationships! Where are they!!!!

central France & Paris

"What’s everyone’s thoughts? It’s hard to find people who are based in France. I know if you’re in Guernsey or Jersey there’s a chance. I’ve come across profiles where people are in France but make no mention of it in their profiles. I had some amazing success on here about 7 years ago as a couple but finding life difficult as a single male!

So you are Fab single - happily married and already have an f/b too! Lol"

Hahaha yes I guess that about sums it up... my f/b in Paris is in a relationship at the moment so has dropped me to see how that pans out.... ??

central France & Paris

"We can’t understand why there is not a french section Seeing the cap is like the Mecca of the swing world. "

I know right! There really should be! I’ve looked a lot at the french swinger sites and they appear to be shit! ??

central France & Paris

I’ve added this to the start of my profile..... let get fab a french section!!!

Campaign to get a French section on Fab... chance your profile name at the end to _France_(dept number)

"I’ve added this to the start of my profile..... let get fab a french section!!!

Campaign to get a French section on Fab... chance your profile name at the end to _France_(dept number)"

But Brad unless I’m mistaken which I often am this is indeed the French forum/section.

T

central France & Paris

"I’ve added this to the start of my profile..... let get fab a french section!!!

Campaign to get a French section on Fab... chance your profile name at the end to _France_(dept number)

But Brad unless I’m mistaken which I often am this is indeed the French forum/section.

T"

I know but if you want to do a search you can’t do a France search and you can’t change your actual location to France... that’s what we need I reckon!

T

I know but if you want to do a search you can’t do a France search and you can’t change your actual location to France... that’s what we need I reckon! "

I think there should be a European category so you can add the location where you are living or at least the country, please take it up as an idea

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

We have started (and contributed to) many threads over the years.

We have asked admin to allow us to put France as our home country, just like to can do when you join and select UK, USA, Aus etc.

I can't believe it's that difficult to add another country to the list you select from.

But it hasn't happened for whatever reason.

I appreciate that others will say 'Ah yes, but we live in Germany/Spain etc.' so they would understandably want to have their own country listed.

But most non UK based swingers on Fab most likely live in France or Spain.

Those forums are very well supported, albeit at different times of the year.

So how about it ADMIN...?

Will you let us select France or Spain as our residence...?

Pretty Please....

By *exjoyMan  over a year ago

bicester

"We have started (and contributed to) many threads over the years.

We have asked admin to allow us to put France as our home country, just like to can do when you join and select UK, USA, Aus etc.

I can't believe it's that difficult to add another country to the list you select from.

I appreciate that others will say 'Ah yes, but we live in Germany/Spain etc.' so they would understandably want to have their own country listed.

Pretty Please....

"

Well presented, fair suggestion, good idea.thanks

Not far from you I’m on the boarder with Brittany and Normandy

Wish there were more peeps around and a French fab too.

Safe journey back in may by the way "

Thanks x

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Think it is a very good idea, probably more people here then we think.

That’s what I thought... there must be loads of bored people in unfulfilled relationships! Where are they!!!! "

They're all on here.

This site is 90%plus men!

central France & Paris

T

I know but if you want to do a search you can’t do a France search and you can’t change your actual location to France... that’s what we need I reckon!

I think there should be a European category so you can add the location where you are living or at least the country, please take it up as an idea"

Great idea! Europe and a postcode....

central France & Paris

"We have started (and contributed to) many threads over the years.

Pretty Please....

"

Yes ADMIN!!! Pretty please! Make it easier for us lonely Brits abroad! (Not in a Benidorm way)

London / Paris

But who is the ADMIN ?

central France & Paris

"But who is the ADMIN ? "

It’s a mystery!!! I think? Does anyone know an admin? Is it like a Facebook group?

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

"But who is the ADMIN ?

It’s a mystery!!! I think? Does anyone know an admin? Is it like a Facebook group? "

There are forum moderators lurking around, they often kick me out for being a twat!

Agde, France

"But who is the ADMIN ?

It’s a mystery!!! I think? Does anyone know an admin? Is it like a Facebook group?

There are forum moderators lurking around, they often kick me out for being a twat! "

Everyone can have an off day....!

London / Paris

We need to find a way to make it happens...

shame i dont live in dept 69

I tried to change my residence to include France but you have to subscribe to do that.

Being a cheapskate I never have, particularly because I am not interested in cams, super sized cock pics or finding out who has “looked” at me

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Sacre bleu

By *urvylover999Man  over a year ago

saint james , france

"I tried to change my residence to include France but you have to subscribe to do that.

Being a cheapskate I never have, particularly because I am not interested in cams, super sized cock pics or finding out who has “looked” at me "

Same here , you’re not from Yorkshire too same as me are you?

"I tried to change my residence to include France but you have to subscribe to do that.

Being a cheapskate I never have, particularly because I am not interested in cams, super sized cock pics or finding out who has “looked” at me

Same here , you’re not from Yorkshire too same as me are you?"

No that’s a far foreign land - southerner and proud of it.

However my Father’s ancestors came from Scotland and I think they are known for being tight with their shekels.

Agde, France

It doesn't matter if you are a site supporter or not, you still can't put your country of residence as France or Spain on Fab.

"It doesn't matter if you are a site supporter or not, you still can't put your country of residence as France or Spain on Fab.

"

No but the suggestion was to change your profile name to include a ref to France.

By *oughtonMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good morning did you manage to get over last year and have you got any plans for this year

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Yes had 6 weeks first trip and 10days the second this year no one can make any plans for definate so just going to wing it. Keep it real and spontainious

??

London / Paris

"It doesn't matter if you are a site supporter or not, you still can't put your country of residence as France or Spain on Fab.

"

Yeah ! FACT

London / Paris

Or maybe we should do a French telegram fab group... ?!

No but the suggestion was to change your profile name to include a ref to France."

Well I'm safe on that score.. been doing it for years.. lol

central France & Paris

"Or maybe we should do a French telegram fab group... ?!"

What’s that?

"Or maybe we should do a French telegram fab group... ?!

What’s that? "

It’s the new kik or WhatsApp Brad.

T

"Still waiting for a French section "

+1

I'm based near St tropez

central France & Paris

"Or maybe we should do a French telegram fab group... ?!

What’s that?

It’s the new kik or WhatsApp Brad.

T"

Better get on it then! Thanks x

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

This is the French section lol

"Still waiting for a French section "

Benidorm Spain

"

Yes ADMIN!!! Pretty please! Make it easier for us lonely Brits abroad! (Not in a Benidorm way) "

Oi what’s wrong with Benidorm!

It’s a common request in the Spain forum as well. Having no option when there are so many of us in Europe just seems so silly!! All it is, as I understand, is to add the option on the back end (phnaarrr) another location and it shows up on the wheel thing in our account settings. It’s really not difficult to do, and given the number of requests I’ve seen in the Spain forum down the years, I can’t believe they’ve never implemented it

London / Paris

Come on... you know what I'm talking about..!

Those titties and bum would be a reason for us moving to France

Lovely

central France & Paris

"

Yes ADMIN!!! Pretty please! Make it easier for us lonely Brits abroad! (Not in a Benidorm way)

Oi what’s wrong with Benidorm!

It’s a common request in the Spain forum as well. Having no option when there are so many of us in Europe just seems so silly!! All it is, as I understand, is to add the option on the back end (phnaarrr) another location and it shows up on the wheel thing in our account settings. It’s really not difficult to do, and given the number of requests I’ve seen in the Spain forum down the years, I can’t believe they’ve never implemented it "

Nowt can’t beat a bit of sticky Vicky and a bucking bronco! ??

Yeah I hope they do it! Can’t be that hard!

Benidorm Spain

Bucking bronco is still around but sticky vicky retired some time ago. Thankfully I can hand on heart say I never witnessed her show lol

central France & Paris

"Bucking bronco is still around but sticky vicky retired some time ago. Thankfully I can hand on heart say I never witnessed her show lol"

I’ve seen her “daughter” not sure if it actually is or not... a few years ago! Was a very scary thing to see!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Dept 24 north Dordogne

By *avinatvwirralTV/TS  over a year ago

wirral

Dept 24 North Dordogne xx

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"I have wondered why there is no french fab

There seems to be a lot of English who use fab out here although spread over a much larger area

Also I am sure a lot of french would use a french fab site "

There is. Like most countries there are conection sites for swingers jyst google it we found a few rules here mean we cannot share actual names of the sites.

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

Dept 14 Caen Normandy

Normandy France

"Bucking bronco is still around but sticky vicky retired some time ago. Thankfully I can hand on heart say I never witnessed her show lol"

Sticky Vicky past away a few years ago

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Dept 66, Perpignan

By *oulouteCouple  over a year ago

Meet Anywhere in the UK

Contact me ... I am French and know some genuine dating site

By *iboy1968Man  over a year ago

cramlington

Which dating sites do you know about

By *exjoyMan  over a year ago

bicester

"Contact me ... I am French and know some genuine dating site "

Louloute, biroute, je te broute

By *ala1956Man  over a year ago

Cross Hands

Dept 22

By *acemarkettCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Dept 14

In 56.

Normandy France

"Dept 14"
where in Dept 14 are you?... PM us

Benidorm Spain

[Removed by poster at 25/03/22 12:52:24]

Benidorm Spain

"

Sticky Vicky past away a few years ago"

Wrong. Vicky is very much alive and kicking. 78 years old now and on the palladium most nights watching her daughter do the show

Benidorm Spain

In the palladium. Not on. My bloody typing today...

By *eachcplCouple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

How has a posting about France ended up talking about Benidorm?

By *oupleforu69Couple  over a year ago

near Aquilas, Spain

We are in 86 a quiet part half way between pointers and angouleme! Like seeing visitors. Back there in May.

» Add a new message to this topic