FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d Agde Electric Charging points for vehicles

Cap d Agde Electric Charging points for vehicles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap d Agde Harbour OP   Man  over a year ago

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

I have a visitor who in staying at the apartment and enquired about both covered parking and charging points for an electric car . I am not aware of any charging points for electric vehicles in the village . Does anyone know where the nearest one is ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"I have a visitor who in staying at the apartment and enquired about both covered parking and charging points for an electric car . I am not aware of any charging points for electric vehicles in the village . Does anyone know where the nearest one is ? "

There are charging points on the camping for golf carts, but not seen one in the main village naturiste. Nearest ones would be in the main car parks at Le Cap d’Agde, or Aqualand.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a visitor who in staying at the apartment and enquired about both covered parking and charging points for an electric car . I am not aware of any charging points for electric vehicles in the village . Does anyone know where the nearest one is ? "

I have just been shopping in my local Lidl in Normandy and they have 2 charging points in their car park - free to use. There might be the same near you.

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

"I have a visitor who in staying at the apartment and enquired about both covered parking and charging points for an electric car . I am not aware of any charging points for electric vehicles in the village . Does anyone know where the nearest one is ?

There are charging points on the camping for golf carts, but not seen one in the main village naturiste. Nearest ones would be in the main car parks at Le Cap d’Agde, or Aqualand. "

. Thank you for a prompt reply. I am a bit behind the times as I never gave any thought to charging points. I also spoke to the local agent and she was up to speed on the topic so it is all sorted now. I wonder how long it will be before they are installed in the village .

"I have a visitor who in staying at the apartment and enquired about both covered parking and charging points for an electric car . I am not aware of any charging points for electric vehicles in the village . Does anyone know where the nearest one is ?

I have just been shopping in my local Lidl in Normandy and they have 2 charging points in their car park - free to use. There might be the same near you."

Thank you. I have now done some research and there are quite a few about one mile from the apartment.

» Add a new message to this topic