FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > NHS vaccine to be recognised in France

NHS vaccine to be recognised in France

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://uk.ambafrance.org/Pass-sanitaire-et-vaccination-au-Royaume-Uni?fbclid=IwAR07LVi4QxO5Nwh0XjCdzQNH-vlw6V7mNDVBGR3cMNZqYuAvxB-bMSiVd6c

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agen, France

Great news for UK tourists.

It's been an issue for a while and should help folk make a decision about visiting.

By *issEmilySubTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Norwich / London

"Great news for UK tourists.

It's been an issue for a while and should help folk make a decision about visiting.

"

Great news - would be better if they decide to recognise the imported AZ vaxxes as well. Got one of those as my second dose...

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Really screwed us up too, we were really hoping we could get a few days mid august but just found out one us has received a none EMA approved batch in our dosing… can’t even describe how fuming we are and another Boris f**k up, hope to hell he gets it sorted quick

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Really screwed us up too, we were really hoping we could get a few days mid august but just found out one us has received a none EMA approved batch in our dosing… can’t even describe how fuming we are and another Boris f**k up, hope to hell he gets it sorted quick "
How is that a boris fuck up? Its exactly the same stuff just made in India the eu must still have it in for AZ.

By *carborough_funCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Another boris Fucj up lol

Priceless

Did he give you the jab

By *carborough_funCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Why didn’t you do your own research if gkh didn’t trust the government to get it right

Perhaps your time as a virologist would have been useful

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

My understanding any jab received in UK is now acceptable for foreign travel.

By *isitskentMan  over a year ago

Deal

"My understanding any jab received in UK is now acceptable for foreign travel."

But my Pfizer jabs received in France are not acceptable in England.

By *itandSteveCouple  over a year ago

Stroud

"My understanding any jab received in UK is now acceptable for foreign travel.

But my Pfizer jabs received in France are not acceptable in England."

Interesting. We’ve just had our second Pfizer and hadn’t seen this .. not that we are planning on returning to the uk anytime soon but do you have a source for this please ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't have a source for this but is easy to check online.i

I am flying to Scotland today and can confirm that I need two PCR tests within the 1st week plus my negative test which I took yesterday.

Total cost circa 300€ plus the cost of driving a 3 hour round trip to an approved test centre.

Money for nothing.

I have been fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

The UK only accepts vaccines administered in the UK.

Pretty bad really however the UK claims that they do not have the systems or the people at border control to manage vaccine certificates from anywhere else than the UK.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agen, France

That's not what we wanted to hear Diver...!!!

We're back in the UK later this year, hopefully they will have sorted out an easier system for EU residents to visit the UK by then.

The EU are preparing to help non EU citizens obtain a pass if they can prove vaccination details in their own country.

Surely Boris et al can reciprocate ...?

By *rivateshooter2Man  over a year ago

Stoke

Current advice.

There is a single authoritative source for the current situation ( https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france/entry-requirements) - this is the copy/paste extract for 16th July :-

Amber list countries:

The UK is currently on the French amber list. Entry requirements are different depending on whether you are fully vaccinated or not.

Unvaccinated (or not fully vaccinated) arrivals in France from countries on the French amber list will only be permitted to travel for essential reasons (from the list specified for this category of country). Those who are not fully vaccinated will also need to present the following documents:

a completed International Travel Certificate to confirm their essential reason for travel. In exceptional circumstances, the French Consulate in London may be able to assist with travel for an essential reason not listed on the International Travel Certificate

a completed ‘sworn statement’ (déclaration sur l’honneur) form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight, and that they will self-isolate for seven days after arrival. This can be found on the French government’s website

On 12 July, the French government announced that unvaccinated arrivals aged 11 years old or over are required to present evidence of a negative test taken within 24 hours of departure. For most other amber countries, you will need evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure or an antigen test taken within 48 hours of departure.

Children under the age of 18 years old, who are travelling with fully vaccinated adults, will be exempt from requirements to self-isolate and provide an essential reason for travel, regardless of whether the minor has been vaccinated or not.

Travellers who are not fully vaccinated will need to self-isolate for 7 days after arrival, then take another PCR test following this period of self-isolation.

Travellers who are fully vaccinated do not need an essential reason to travel to France and do not need to self-isolate on arrival. Fully vaccinated travellers will need to present the following documents:

those travelling aged 11 years old or over, will need evidence of a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of departure, or a negative antigen test result taken within 48 hours of departure

a completed ‘sworn statement’ (déclaration sur l’honneur) form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight. This can be found on the French government’s website

proof of vaccination status

Further detail on who is considered fully vaccinated by the French government, and how you can prove your status, can be found below under ‘vaccination status’.

If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to have an essential reason to travel from France to a country on France’s amber list. If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to complete the certificate to leave metropolitan France, unless you are travelling to a country on France’s red list.

[Removed by poster at 17/07/21 06:17:52]

"I don't have a source for this but is easy to check online.i

I am flying to Scotland today and can confirm that I need two PCR tests within the 1st week plus my negative test which I took yesterday.

Total cost circa 300€ plus the cost of driving a 3 hour round trip to an approved test centre.

Money for nothing.

I have been fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

The UK only accepts vaccines administered in the UK.

Pretty bad really however the UK claims that they do not have the systems or the people at border control to manage vaccine certificates from anywhere else than the UK."

Yep another Boris f**k up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just another of the mounting problems caused by Brexit and voting for a Moron to be prime minister

"Just another of the mounting problems caused by Brexit and voting for a Moron to be prime minister "

Dont you just wonder what the rest of the EU would of been like if we hadnt of done the Brexit move!

Would Spain Portugal been so aint uk tourist... just ranting

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Just another of the mounting problems caused by Brexit and voting for a Moron to be prime minister

Dont you just wonder what the rest of the EU would of been like if we hadnt of done the Brexit move!

Would Spain Portugal been so aint uk tourist... just ranting"

Don't quite understand.

Spain Portugal been so ain't uk tourist....please clarify

Soz i got stopped mid rant by some fittty

» Add a new message to this topic