FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Scottish visitors

Scottish visitors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, anyone from Scotland down in Cap at the moment? We have had our certs and brand new QR codes refused in Pontigny today. Although we have successfully uploaded the new QR certs on Sunday to the Pass Sanitaire app (AntiCovid) the local tabac scanned them from the app and it was showing on her phone app as “non valide”. They would not accept our Scottish NHS (paper) certs which were assured would be acceptable. Any help appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

Say F*ck the Frogs and go to Spain (we did)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

You can go to any "Pharmacie" and ask for an "test Antigénic", it's free and takes only 15 minutes to get it.

It's valide for 3 days

Pat x

"Hi

You can go to any "Pharmacie" and ask for an "test Antigénic", it's free and takes only 15 minutes to get it.

It's valide for 3 days

Pat x"

I think you will find it is no longer free unless you have a Carte Vitelle ( registered in French health system)., our local pharmacy charges non French residents €25

By *woppairCouple  over a year ago

NOW living France

Everyone is being charged because of those refusing to vaccinate and use the test all the time to resist vaccination. Marcon got wise

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

"Everyone is being charged because of those refusing to vaccinate and use the test all the time to resist vaccination. Marcon got wise"

So people don't have a choice now...

By *istalloverCouple  over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

If your over this way on the way home and need them for the ferry,25 euro in our 2 local pharmacies .

A Scottish friend of mine crossed into France yesterday and is travelling down here to our house southern France) arriving today.

I asked him if he was having any problems with his QR code being accepted at cafés, hotels or restaurants and he told me that it was accepted without a problem.

He uses the TousAntiCovid app but, in reality, I doubt that this makes any difference as the QR code is the important thing.

It would therefore appear that the new Scottish QR code works fine in France (at the places he has visited at least) after all.

Hope this helps.

"Everyone is being charged because of those refusing to vaccinate and use the test all the time to resist vaccination. Marcon got wise

So people don't have a choice now..."

Of course you have a choice!!!!!

Get the test done or don’t get the test done it really is that simple just like people have a choice with the vaccine,get it or don’t get it.

But at the moment you need the anti-gen to get into the UK just like you need a driving license to drive but you can still drive illegally without one so the choice is always there.

T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys! Hope you’re both well. We are hoping to call in at your place on the way home anyway, so that’s great info thanks. Be a few weeks down here yet, but I’ll give you a shout when I know when we are heading up xx

» Add a new message to this topic