FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Travel

Travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ich202 OP   Man  over a year ago

wales

Looking for some advice I know not the right place for my question it seeing as I’m online why not any idea when France will be reviewing there restrictions only just had my first vaccine but all my mates are fully vaccinated and going on a trip in 3 weeks would love to jump on the band wagon tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm being nosey here, but why have you only recently had your first vaccination ?

By *aelic funMan  over a year ago

Carlisle Dumfries

This should cover it but I’d think twice before considering travel until you are fully vaccinated

Non-fully vaccinated people: You can only enter France if you have an essential reason. Most essential reasons involve you having the right to live or work in France but also include the need to enter the country because of the death of a close family member, a university exchange programme, emergency medical treatment or professional sports commitments.

This must be specified on a Travel Certificate (Attestation d'entrée sur le territoire métropolitain)

Unvaccinated people entering France from the UK must also present:

present a negative Covid test taken less than 24 hours before departure. This does not apply for children below the age of 12.

complete a sworn statement. This is as above, but also includes a promise to self-isolate for one week.

self-isolate for seven days upon arrival at a place of your choice (and do a voluntary antigen test). At the end of this time, you must take a PCR test and return a negative result to be able to leave your isolation.

By *weet players franceCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

"Looking for some advice I know not the right place for my question it seeing as I’m online why not any idea when France will be reviewing there restrictions only just had my first vaccine but all my mates are fully vaccinated and going on a trip in 3 weeks would love to jump on the band wagon tia"
. I guess it's a case of you can't have your cake and eat it... clearly you have your reason why you are so late...so you can't complain that you will lose out on the holiday...

By *urvylover999Man  over a year ago

saint james , france

"Looking for some advice I know not the right place for my question it seeing as I’m online why not any idea when France will be reviewing there restrictions only just had my first vaccine but all my mates are fully vaccinated and going on a trip in 3 weeks would love to jump on the band wagon tia"

The second issue other than the fact that you won’t be allowed into France …. Is that when you go to any cafe , restaurant, nightclub , bar etc etc you have to either show a negative test from within 72hrs or that you’re fully vaccinated to enter that place ….,

But as already mentioned it looks like you won’t be joining them !!!!!

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

And on top of that, to get back into the UK you'd have to take COVID test in France within 3 days of your planned return, book and pay for in advance a Day 2 and a Day 8 test for delivery and to be carried out in the UK, and quarantine for 10 days.

Wait until you're "double-jabbed"!

» Add a new message to this topic