FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Foam parties Cape d agde

Foam parties Cape d agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otlegsrachel OP   Couple  over a year ago

ipswich

Does anybody know if the foam parties are open.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure are judging from the music booming out.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We've never done a foam party. What's the attraction?

By *anasonicCouple  over a year ago

Sherborne

Foam party defo on

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"We've never done a foam party. What's the attraction?"
Great fun,very horny

Cambridgeshire

But what makes them horny? Maybe we're just going to have to try one and find out!

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"We've never done a foam party. What's the attraction?"

I love to have stinging eyes for hours.

We find it sexy having strangers touch us in the foam but once it goes over our heads find it very claustrophobic.

Would recommend give it a whirl.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We used to love going to the foam parties but 7 years ago I got some in my eyes which led to conjunctivitis, 3 weeks out-patient treatment and just when I thought I got over it I developed Keratitis.

Two further weeks treatment, end result, permanent Cornea scaring and hazy edge of vision.

Such a shame they put all this crap in the foam because otherwise it really is a horny fun thing to do.

I was just unlucky and I’m not trying to put you off, but just be aware and if it goes in your eyes flush it out asap.

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"We've never done a foam party. What's the attraction?

I love to have stinging eyes for hours.

We find it sexy having strangers touch us in the foam but once it goes over our heads find it very claustrophobic.

Would recommend give it a whirl. "

totally agree when it goes over heads move down. Bit it's so sexy

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Definitely worth a try but it’s nothing what we imagined and get in the queue to get in at least a half hour before it opens or there usually isn’t anywhere left to sit/lay down.

Prices are clubs prices for drinks but the hot tub is fun though we weren’t that keen on the foam part itself which is basically a separate concrete area/room without a roof where the foam is pumped in. The foam can get quite deep 1-2m but it can get a bit ‘gritty’ after a while and many strangers aren’t shy at touching but it’s an interesting experience.

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Definitely worth a try but it’s nothing what we imagined and get in the queue to get in at least a half hour before it opens or there usually isn’t anywhere left to sit/lay down.

Prices are clubs prices for drinks but the hot tub is fun though we weren’t that keen on the foam part itself which is basically a separate concrete area/room without a roof where the foam is pumped in. The foam can get quite deep 1-2m but it can get a bit ‘gritty’ after a while and many strangers aren’t shy at touching but it’s an interesting experience. "

By *oolman34Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I have tried once with a lady i met in cap 3 years ago , definitely a nice party you should try. Totally horny. I will be in cap 26 june-03 july and i would definitely want to try foam party again so if any ladies wants to try please message me single guys not allowed inside foam parties x.

Cambridgeshire

"We used to love going to the foam parties but 7 years ago I got some in my eyes which led to conjunctivitis, 3 weeks out-patient treatment and just when I thought I got over it I developed Keratitis. "

Actually that's not the worst horror story we've heard about foam parties - we know someone who ended up with a fractured skull.

But health risks aside it doesn't really sound our sort of thing just because of the comments about finding somewhere to sit. We do like our comforts, and to take things at our own pace.

By *urple_monkeyCouple  over a year ago

north Hampshire

Was at the foam party in May. The foam section is to the side of main bar/pool/beds areas. It was not the main area of attention, many more people were enjoying the sun and the pool. We went three times and loved it. Heading back in August

By *yde69Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Certainly as we were in the foam at le Glamour yesterday. Great way of making contact (literally??)with naughty non UK people. Special shout to ltaly and France. If you keep moving you can avoid the foam going over your head.

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"But what makes them horny? Maybe we're just going to have to try one and find out!"

If you look at this video on Youtube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojSBiPw44p4&t=11s

It shows the Foam party area very nicely. The actual foam room/area is hidden by large white 'sail' away from the main area (above the Glamour sign as seen from the 'land' side).

As you can see it's a nice place to chill and have fun (lots of fun) but as mentioned get there early or you will have nowhere to sit!!! The main huge rectangular hot tub, I believe is a no play area but nobody takes notice of that and the square red cushions next to the tub is the VIP area. You will need a second mortgage to hire one out but not quite as expensive as a gallon of petrol at the moment!

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Having just returned from Cap I can confirm that the foam parties are happening on a daily basis. They even added St. Andrew's Cross, cuffs, collars, and chains in the mousse and the VIP areas. The VIP area is expensive (expect to pay 200+ Euro for a mattress and a bottle of Moet), but you have a guaranteed place to play in the shade.

By *oolman34Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Any ladies in cap d agde want to join me for foam party in glamour? Please pm me x

By *parkyjayneCouple  over a year ago

midlands

We love the foam party at le glamour. Seen some crazy things.

Highlights were the staff v party goers water fight.The chain of ladies on the bar. General fantastic atmosphere and pure hedonism. We did the v.i.p before lockdown, 130 euros so looks like it's gone up! Roll on August. X

By *on voyeurCouple  over a year ago

Oldbury

Its definately an experience, we'll be there on Saturday

» Add a new message to this topic