FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Calais

Calais

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ajon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Are there any swingers clubs near Calais?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amboy100Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Google "Why Not" Calais. Great little club

By *etrus4105Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Also known as'Le Pourquoi Pas'! It's worth checking the hours as there are different days for gay/'mixed'/Bi, etc. Closed on Wednesdays.

By *heFabtasticsCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Also known as'Le Pourquoi Pas'! It's worth checking the hours as there are different days for gay/'mixed'/Bi, etc. Closed on Wednesdays."

We’re in the Calais area on the 14th and this place looks just the ticket

Ipswich

If you go it would be interesting to hear how it was. I was there before Covid and keen to pop back. It has a sleazy/seedy side to it - suited me!

Ipswich

Not been since before Covid but popped in at the weekend, and no regrets! As with so many places for a single male, it’s down to luck and I dropped lucky! The venue is very friendly and sleazy. There’s a bar, sauna, steam room, lockable rooms with peep holes and a cinema upstairs. To my surprise there were a few couples and this is where I was lucky as after the lady, of one of the couples, had taken care of a few patient gents I was invited into a room and door locked – enough said! For Calais this is the ideal place to while away a few hours before catching a ferry. Street parking nearby is easy. Being able to speak French is handy!

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

“lockable rooms with peep holes”

I went to a “Kinky Club” for the first time and the bouncer ushered me into a room with nothing in it but a Penguin. I thought to myself: “Well, I wanted kinky” and it wasn’t so bad.

Next week the bouncer said: “Welcome back sir, go to room 3, you’ll enjoy that…”

Room 3 turned out to be a small room with a row of cinema seats and on the other side of a one-way mirror there was a dominatrix doing everything imaginable to her guy. I nudged the chap next to me and whispered: “This is good, innit?”, to which he replied: “You should have been here last week, there was some silly sod fucking a Penguin”

» Add a new message to this topic