FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Appalling sausage fest

Appalling sausage fest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exOnLegsPlym OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Just got back from a few days in Paris. Apart from doing the usual touristy bits, we checked out Moon City, Star City and Eclipse.

Moon City was good, nice layout and naughty rooms.

Eclipse was much cleaner than Moon City with very nice facilities but a bit quiet when we went.

We had some fun at both

However, Star City...... We've been to a lot of clubs and have to say we have never experienced single man behaviour quite as bad as Star City. The second we arrived, before mrs had even undressed, we were mobbed by "helpful" singles. The rest of the time was the maddest suasage fest I've ever known.

Every where we went we had a tail of 6-7 desperate guys all w*nking madly. In the steam room a couple of them were trying to hump mrs leg. No or NON didn't seem to make any difference. We had to shut ourselves in one of the private rooms, but not until I'd literally had to shove the guys out the door.

They were the losers though, as mrs might well have let one or two have a bit of fun but being mobbed really isn't nice. Its no wonder so many couples have a really negative view of single men.

btw We were aware that singles were allowed but were quite intrigued by all the talk about "bi-sexual" behaviour on the website as mrs likes to watch a bit of man on man.... never again though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just got back from a few days in Paris. Apart from doing the usual touristy bits, we checked out Moon City, Star City and Eclipse.

Moon City was good, nice layout and naughty rooms.

Eclipse was much cleaner than Moon City with very nice facilities but a bit quiet when we went.

We had some fun at both

However, Star City...... We've been to a lot of clubs and have to say we have never experienced single man behaviour quite as bad as Star City. The second we arrived, before mrs had even undressed, we were mobbed by "helpful" singles. The rest of the time was the maddest suasage fest I've ever known.

Every where we went we had a tail of 6-7 desperate guys all w*nking madly. In the steam room a couple of them were trying to hump mrs leg. No or NON didn't seem to make any difference. We had to shut ourselves in one of the private rooms, but not until I'd literally had to shove the guys out the door.

They were the losers though, as mrs might well have let one or two have a bit of fun but being mobbed really isn't nice. Its no wonder so many couples have a really negative view of single men.

btw We were aware that singles were allowed but were quite intrigued by all the talk about "bi-sexual" behaviour on the website as mrs likes to watch a bit of man on man.... never again though."

Lol @ trying to hump her leg. Priceless

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

I'd never heard of Star City so I looked up the reviews. It gets 3 out of 5 stars. Other people have had similar experiences to you, one couple had their phones stolen from their locker and almost everyone says its dirty. Thanks for your write up, one to avoid.

Plymouth

"I'd never heard of Star City so I looked up the reviews. It gets 3 out of 5 stars. Other people have had similar experiences to you, one couple had their phones stolen from their locker and almost everyone says its dirty. Thanks for your write up, one to avoid."

Hi. Tbf I wouldn't call any of them dirty but the behaviour in Star City was just disgusting.

Worrying about the locker thefts.

Eclipse was super clean though

By *as1373Couple  over a year ago

Taupo, New Zealand & Persian Gulf

Funny you mention Eclipse as I was just looking at it yesterday. Keen to look for options in Paris for a long weekend. We like naturist spas and the option of playrooms and Eclipse appealled due to its strict couples only (+single females) rule.

Would be keen to hear your honest feedback for a couple of newbies.

Plymouth

Eclipse was really nice. Lovely facilities, clean, and plenty of opportunity for naughty fun. Nice dark playroom and we really liked the sling room. We went mid day to 5pm as on our way back to UK but the evenings probably busy, especially after 10pm.

Moon City was fun and lots and lots of great playrooms. Not quite as clean as Eclipse but not dirty in our opinion.

Hope that helps?

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Eclipse was our first ever club, and we loved it despite being far too shy to play with anyone else at that stage.

» Add a new message to this topic