FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap Adge accommodation

Cap Adge accommodation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evaquit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Hello all.

We're looking to visit for 6 nights this August. We're looking for accommodation with an accessible pool. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

We've had a look at air bnbs and booking dot com but keep getting derailed to places outside the complex and don't want to book in the wrong place so annoyingly gave up, better to ask the people in the know.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Catthorpe

Please note the pool is a bonus,apartments are very much welcomed. Xx

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

Waiki beach and kamasutra both have pools you can pay and stay for the day- there are others but we haven’t used them.

A few apartments do have hot tubs but I would have thought they’re booked up by now. We’ve used both air bnb and bookingdotcom without problem for apartments inside the village and have found them to be higher quality than the ones the local agents can provide. Of course that statement is subjective and based solely on our own experiences. Others may disagree.

Catthorpe

"Waiki beach and kamasutra both have pools you can pay and stay for the day- there are others but we haven’t used them.

A few apartments do have hot tubs but I would have thought they’re booked up by now. We’ve used both air bnb and bookingdotcom without problem for apartments inside the village and have found them to be higher quality than the ones the local agents can provide. Of course that statement is subjective and based solely on our own experiences. Others may disagree. "

Thank you!

Can we message you please?

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

"Waiki beach and kamasutra both have pools you can pay and stay for the day- there are others but we haven’t used them.

A few apartments do have hot tubs but I would have thought they’re booked up by now. We’ve used both air bnb and bookingdotcom without problem for apartments inside the village and have found them to be higher quality than the ones the local agents can provide. Of course that statement is subjective and based solely on our own experiences. Others may disagree.

Thank you!

Can we message you please?"

Yes no problem at all

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We have stayed at Natureva Spa a few times. It's reasonably close to the main gate in a quieter part of the village but not too far from the beach and action in the evening. It has an indoor swimming pool. It used to be a fair price, but we think that has risen, though still competitive.

Have a great time!

By *R01Couple  over a year ago

St Albans

We also stayed at the Natureva Spa, found it very spacious compared to others, has a pool, sauna , steam room. Pretty clean with basic kitchen facilities within the room if needed. Refrigerator to chill some wine too! Downsides, little further walk to places than the other hotels, but not by much. Not as sociable as other hotels we get told but we didn't have any issues mingling.

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We booked with airbnb a few times but now we use Clun helios who rent apartments in the village, sone friends of ours use resid. Good luck we will be there end August.

Catthorpe

"We booked with airbnb a few times but now we use Clun helios who rent apartments in the village, sone friends of ours use resid. Good luck we will be there end August."

Will definitely check those suggestions out. Thanks.

Thanks to the others who suggested Natureva Spa too

By *ouple_ukCouple  over a year ago

London

You could look at Jardin d'Eden - apartments around a nice pool and if by "accessible" you mean something like wheelchair friendly, it ticks that box as well. It's right in the centre of the Village. Costly, though.

By *ichael1960Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

We’re booked in to Hotel Eve again this coming July but we find this place (like many others) very expensive, so for next year 2024 we would like to try “an apartment” - sounds simple but there are 100’s to look at & consider? Certainly want places inside the complex as we dont have any transport.

If anyone on this thread / site has any specific recommendations it would be most appreciated if they would contact me

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

We have stayed in hotel oz a few but find it very quiet and much preferred the apartment in port nature last year plus it is cheaper

Catthorpe

"We have stayed in hotel oz a few but find it very quiet and much preferred the apartment in port nature last year plus it is cheaper

"

Hmm! Just looked into an apartment for our dates, 6 nights was coming up at £1500 the cheapest

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"We have stayed in hotel oz a few but find it very quiet and much preferred the apartment in port nature last year plus it is cheaper

Hmm! Just looked into an apartment for our dates, 6 nights was coming up at £1500 the cheapest "

If your dates are flexible, the last week in August is cheaper, I found. I managed to book 16 nights from late Aug into early September for not much more than that.

By *tokie62Man 52 weeks ago

stoke-on-trent

i was looking at august but was seeing prices between 3,500-4,000 for a 10 night stay. so i ent with peng france for the last week in june for 1,500 euros

By *uckymonkeyNaughtybearCouple 52 weeks ago

Birmingham

We are looking the hotels.

Which do people recommend. Between Jardin's Eden and Babylon

We are only there a few days end of Aug. Want somewhere we can feel part of what’s going on. So prefer hotel to apartment.

It’s Our first visit btw

By *exy BeckyCouple 52 weeks ago

Agde

Staying in hotels in Cap can sometimes feel more removed than staying in apartments.

In hotels, people are only seen when entering or leaving but in apartments you can chat to your neighbours while on your balcony or terrace.

And you often end up visiting theirs or they pop in to see you. It can get quite friendly in a short space of time...!

For us it's much more social than being in a hotel.

But everyone has a different view, so try it out and enjoy. You can always come back next year for something different..!

By *tokie62Man 50 weeks ago

stoke-on-trent

I believe August is expensive because it co incudes with the French holidays.i have brought my trip forward to the end of June and that is still costing me over 1500??

By *leasureseekers123Couple 50 weeks ago

Hythe

"Staying in hotels in Cap can sometimes feel more removed than staying in apartments.

In hotels, people are only seen when entering or leaving but in apartments you can chat to your neighbours while on your balcony or terrace.

And you often end up visiting theirs or they pop in to see you. It can get quite friendly in a short space of time...!

For us it's much more social than being in a hotel.

But everyone has a different view, so try it out and enjoy. You can always come back next year for something different..!"

Summed up perfectly!

By *rs AnnonymousWoman 50 weeks ago

S Wales

We have stayed at this villa in Port Venus. The couple that own and rent live just around the corner. Speak English and French . Would recommend . In 2024 there will an extra toilet, shower and washbasin in the side with the bar. You can look at luvitere.com/en/ and book the dates for 2024, choosing "invoice" as payment method.

The payments would be 25% end January 2024 and 75% one month before arrival

» Add a new message to this topic